Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Whites Need To Flee South Africa...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whag View Post
    It’s almost as if Mountain Man doesn’t want to acknowledge that there’s consequences for Jim Crow and Apartheid. It’s almost as if he doesn’t know that most African-American baby boomers and millenials were raised Christians.

Mountain Man proves his racism by called black culture “atrocious” culture. We engineered that culture, conservative and liberal alike.
    I used the word atrocious, not him.

Comment

Originally posted by Darfius View Post
      Yea, why didn't those blacks bounce back quicker from slavery and Jim Crow? I agree that the black culture is atrocious, but it's pure idiocy on your part to claim that the problems of black people in America are "of their own making".
      What do you mean "bounce back"? Wakanda isn't real.
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
        It’s almost as if Mountain Man doesn’t want to acknowledge that there’s consequences for Jim Crow and Apartheid. It’s almost as if he doesn’t know that most African-American baby boomers and millenials were raised Christians.
        Well, during Jim Crow and segregation blacks had functioning communities. As soon as segregation ended all the talented ones left (and continue to leave) to live with (and endlessly complain about) white people and the communities they left became more and more dysfunctional.

Mountain Man proves his racism by called black culture “atrocious” culture. We engineered that culture, conservative and liberal alike.
        No we didn't. You did. And not just with black culture. Progressives control (and have controlled) culture for decades and it has become more and more depraved under your leadership. Don't even bother trying to pass the buck on this one.
        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
          What do you mean "bounce back"? Wakanda isn't real.
          But ancient Egypt was. The Queen of Sheba was the queen of Egypt and Ethiopia. If you're going to be racist, at least be accurate.

Comment

But ancient Egypt was. The Queen of Sheba was the queen of Egypt and Ethiopia.
            No, it was controlled by Nubians (black) at some point but ancient Egypt is not and never was black. That aside, you think Britain colonized ancient Egypt?

If you're going to be racist, at least be accurate.
            Says a guy peddling black racist theories about how Ancient Egypt was black.

Comment

No, it was controlled by Nubians (black) at some point but ancient Egypt is not and never was black. That aside, you think Britain colonized ancient Egypt?
              What is now called Ethiopia was at one point simply upper Egypt. You clearly don't know what you're talking about, and yet your mouth continues to run. Current Egyptians are a mongrel race due to millennia of interracial coupling. I don't get your joke about Britain.

Says a guy peddling black racist theories about how Ancient Egypt was black.
              Facts can't be racist, idiot. Moses married a Cushite (Ethiopian) bride who was also called a Midian (the Midianites lived on the Sinai Peninsula), meaning the Cushites (black people) were a considerable force in the ancient world. Since Zipporah was Hobab's (Job's) sister, that means Job was black, too. You bit off more than you can chew with me, Darth Mal-Informed.

Comment

What is now called Ethiopia was at one point simply upper Egypt.
                Wrong, Upper Egypt is at the border between modern Egypt and Sudan(a mostly arab country).

You clearly don't know what you're talking about, and yet your mouth continues to run. Current Egyptians are a mongrel race due to millennia of interracial coupling.
                You can say that about most countries. Current Egyptians are nevertheless closer to ancient egyptians than any other group. Ancient Egyptians have never been black, which is why their modern descendants aren't black either.

I don't get your joke about Britain.
                What joke, you brought up ancient egypt to rebut my claim that the african slaves did in fact "bounce back" from slavery and jim crow, even though before slavery and jim crow they were members of extremely primitive sub-saharan African tribes that had nothing to do with Egypt.

Facts can't be racist, idiot.
                Of course they can.

Moses married a Cushite (Ethiopian) bride who was also called a Midian (the Midianites lived on the Sinai Peninsula), meaning the Cushites (black people) were a considerable force in the ancient world. Since Zipporah was Hobab's (Job's) sister, that means Job was black, too. You bit off more than you can chew with me, Darth Mal-Informed.
                What does any of this have to do with the subject at hand. African American slaves were not brought there from Ancient Egypt, nor were they Cushites, ancient or otherwise.

Comment

Wrong, Upper Egypt is at the border between modern Egypt and Sudan(a mostly arab country).
                  Since Egypt was synonymous with the Nile and the Nile begins in Ethiopia...well, I'll let you figure out the rest.

You can say that about most countries. Current Egyptians are nevertheless closer to ancient egyptians than any other group. Ancient Egyptians have never been black, which is why their modern descendants aren't black either.
                  History, Herodotus states: "For my part I believe the Colchi to be a colony of Egyptians, because like them they have black skins and frizzled hair."

What joke, you brought up ancient egypt to rebut my claim that the african slaves did in fact "bounce back" from slavery and jim crow, even though before slavery and jim crow they were members of extremely primitive sub-saharan African tribes that had nothing to do with Egypt.
                  Still not making sense. Does racism make people dumber or does being dumb make people racist? You're an enigma shrouded in idiocy, Darth Void of Substance.

What does any of this have to do with the subject at hand. African American slaves were not brought there from Ancient Egypt, nor were they Cushites, ancient or otherwise.
                  You made a racist comment implying that there have never been thriving, cultured black civilizations and were refuted.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                    As fast as they can...
                    Those Afrikaaners who would consider themselves to be Regte Boers will not leave. They will fight to retain what is theirs. When I left SA 11 years ago, there were Afrikaaners who were burying weapons in preparation for a coming war. I do fear that if it comes to war, they will get slaughtered, but most Afrikaaners who will fight (who us Englishmen would call bloody dutchmen) won't go down without fighting hard if it comes to it.

My mom's family were some of the original settlers in the Inzinga area of Natal. They did not steal their land from the Zulus. There were no Zulus living there at the time. The only people there before them were the Bushmen (San). A friend of mine still farms his families lands there. The land his farm is on does not belong to the Zulus, it never did.

If you want to get back to who owns the land in South Africa, the answer is the few remaining small families of San people living in the Desert up near Botswana. The San (hunter-gatherers) and the Khoi-Khoin (herdsmen) were the original peoples. And whilst the Xhosa's did intermarry with some of them, generally the Bantu speaking peoples (i.e. the Blacks of South Africa) were invaders who took the land by force from the KhoiSan. (heck, I knew a chap who worked at the Royal Natal National Park, he told us of how his ancestors were from Mozambique, and they were cannibals who literally ate their way down from Mozambique, hunting mainly the San people)

The Whites arrived and started their colony in Capetown perhaps 100 years or so after the Bantu people had moved down into South Africa, with the whites and the Bantu's meeting around the same time at Kei river.
                    Last edited by Raphael; 03-06-2018, 06:20 PM.
                    Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                    1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                    -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Since Egypt was synonymous with the Nile and the Nile begins in Ethiopia...well, I'll let you figure out the rest.

History, Herodotus states: "For my part I believe the Colchi to be a colony of Egyptians, because like them they have black skins and frizzled hair."

Well, if Herodotus states it.

Unfortunately for you we have so many depictions of Egyptians, many with Egyptians contrasted with black populations, that all your claim is missing is a laugh track.

Still not making sense. Does racism make people dumber or does being dumb make people racist? You're an enigma shrouded in idiocy, Darth Void of Substance.
                      Calling other people dumb when you are so stupid that you bring up ancient Egypt to defend the notion that people who have never been anywhere near Egypt used to belong to a thriving, cultured civilization because Egypt used to be a thriving, cultured civilization is a bit too much, even for a message board seeping in idiots with no notion of irony whatsoever.

You made a racist comment implying that there have never been thriving, cultured black civilizations
                      Wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by wag View Post
                        It’s almost as if Mountain Man doesn’t want to acknowledge that there’s consequences for Jim Crow and Apartheid.
                        It's almost as if wag doesn't want to acknowledge that nobody's fate is set in stone, and that one is able to chart their own course in life with sufficient motivation.

It’s almost as if he doesn’t know that most African-American baby boomers and millenials were raised Christians.
                        It's almost as if wag thinks this is somehow relevant.

It's almost as if wag isn't paying close enough attention to know who said what.
                        Last edited by Mountain Man; 03-06-2018, 08:52 PM.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          Liberals have spent decades convincing black people around the world that they would be rich and successful beyond their wildest dreams if only "whitey" wasn't keeping them down
                          But Wakanda is real, right???
                          Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                            Why can't everyone get along? Why does melanin concentration even matter? Are they seeking revenge for the apartheid stuff? Even though it was an earlier generation that did it. Don't punish the children for the sins of their parents.
                            In a word, human.

The bigger question is why is anyone surprised? It's not the first instance in Africa - and probably won't be the last.

Politics doesn't heal wounds, love does.
                            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                              Why can't everyone get along? Why does melanin concentration even matter?
                              Innocence of yours is not completely bad thing, but naiveness that most people care nothing about 'aren't we all human???' is just sad.
                              Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment