Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Jokes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
    What, moss, do you have against blondes? (Did you notice how cleverly I avoided capitalizing "moss?")
    Yes, I did notice you not capitalizing "moss".

I have nothing at all against blondes. I happen to be one. Natural, too.

So blonde jokes tend to rub me the wrong way.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
      Yes, I did notice you not capitalizing "moss".

I have nothing at all against blondes. I happen to be one. Natural, too.

So blonde jokes tend to rub me the wrong way.
      OK. I apologize.. lemme try again....

There was this female Canadian driving down the highway.....
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

And she hit a maple tree...
        Syrup went everywhere.
        "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
        "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
        Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

A blonde walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. She says she's going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000. The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce. The car is parked on the street in front of the bank, she has the title and everything checks out. The bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. The bank's president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the blonde for using a $250,000 Rolls as collateral against a $5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then proceeds to drive the Rolls into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, the blonde returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41. The loan officer says, "Miss, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow $5,000?" The blond replies......................"Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?"

Comment

A blonde and a lawyer are seated next to each other on a flight from LA to NY. The lawyer asks if she would like to play a fun game? The blonde, tired, just wants to take a nap, politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists and explains that the game is easy and a lot of fun. He explains, "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5.00, and vice versa. " Again, she declines and tries to get some sleep. The lawyer, now agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't know the answer you pay me $5.00, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500.00." This catches the blonde's attention and, figuring there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, agrees to the game. The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?" The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a $5.00 bill and hands it to the lawyer. "Okay" says the lawyer, "your turn." She asks the lawyer, "What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four legs?" The lawyer, puzzled, takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references, no answer. He taps into the air phone with his modem and searches the net and the library of congress, no answer.

Frustrated, he sends e-mails to all his friends and coworkers, to no avail. After an hour, he wakes the blonde, and hands her $500.00. The blonde says, "Thank you," and turns back to get some more sleep. The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, wakes the blonde and asks, "Well, what's the answer?" Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5.00, and goes back to sleep.

Comment

Here's a riddle:

A guy sleeps under the hood of his car; he wakes up oily.
                Another guy sleeps under back of the car; he wakes up exhausted.
                What happened to the guy who slept with jumper cables?

Comment

Why do gorillas have such large nostrils?

Because they have large fingers.
                  No Silicon Heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?

Comment

Woman was shopping for turkeys in the frozen turkey isle. She had a large number to feed, and so she was looking for the biggest tom she could find. Not finding one large enough to her tastes she asked the clerk "do these get any bigger?" To which the clerk replied "no ma'am these are all dead."
                    No Silicon Heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                      A blonde and a lawyer are seated next to each other on a flight from LA to NY. The lawyer asks if she would like to play a fun game? The blonde, tired, just wants to take a nap, politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists and explains that the game is easy and a lot of fun. He explains, "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5.00, and vice versa. " Again, she declines and tries to get some sleep. The lawyer, now agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't know the answer you pay me $5.00, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500.00." This catches the blonde's attention and, figuring there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, agrees to the game. The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?" The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a $5.00 bill and hands it to the lawyer. "Okay" says the lawyer, "your turn." She asks the lawyer, "What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four legs?" The lawyer, puzzled, takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references, no answer. He taps into the air phone with his modem and searches the net and the library of congress, no answer.

Frustrated, he sends e-mails to all his friends and coworkers, to no avail. After an hour, he wakes the blonde, and hands her $500.00. The blonde says, "Thank you," and turns back to get some more sleep. The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, wakes the blonde and asks, "Well, what's the answer?" Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5.00, and goes back to sleep.
                      See, blonds are not so bad.
                      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by DLAbaoaqu View Post
                          Here's a riddle:

A guy sleeps under the hood of his car; he wakes up oily.
                          Another guy sleeps under back of the car; he wakes up exhausted.
                          What happened to the guy who slept with jumper cables?
                          ANSWER: He wakes up with a start!

Comment

The presiding judge in a case involving a man charged with tax evasion was known for his dry sense of humor. As the defendant stood before him alone, the judge asked if he had counsel. Looking toward the ceiling, the man replied, "Jesus Christ is my counselor and defender."

The wise Judge nodded slowly while carefully framing his next question, which was, "Sir, do you have LOCAL counsel?"
                            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

An evangelical is a fundamentalist whose kids dress up for Halloween.
                              A conservative evangelical is a fundamentalist whose kids dress up for the church’s “Fall Festival.”
                              A confessional evangelical is a fundamentalist whose kids dress up as Zwingli and Bucer for “Reformation Day.”
                              A revivalist evangelical is a fundamentalist whose kids dress up as demons and angels for the church’s Judgment House community evangelism outreach.
                              An Emerging Church evangelical is a fundamentalist who has no kids, but who dresses up for Halloween anyway.
                              A fundamentalist is a fundamentalist whose kids hand out gospel tracts to all those mentioned above.

Comment

A bit of wisdom:

You should never hit a guy with glasses. Always use your fist.

Comment