Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump is DEFINITELY a covert neo-nazi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
    But that wasn't the argument, Figlusi's argument was that the President is awfully ignorant if he doesn't understand that 8/8 apparently has great significance to neo-nazi white supremicists. He said he wasn't implying that the president was doing it purposely to appease his white supremicists supporters, but who knows for sure, maybe he did know. But he should know better, or his staff should have made it known. It is true, that if Obama did the same, I would give him the benefit of the doubt, but with Trumps history, I wouldn't doubt that he would purposely do such a thing.
    And this, folks, is what full-blown Trump Derangement Syndrome looks like!
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
      No reasonable person would think that flying a flag at half staff in mourning would be a message of approval. Unfortunately, you are not a reasonable person.
      I'm just saying that I wouldn't put it past Trump. Besides, now that he knows, he could change the date to 8/9 or 8/10 in response to that knowledge. Why is 8/8 so important?

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
        I'm just saying that I wouldn't put it past Trump. Besides, now that he knows, he could change the date to 8/9 or 8/10 in response to that knowledge. Why is 8/8 so important?
        And then nutcases like you and former FBI heads will then argue that Trump knows folks are on to him and his secret code, which is why he's now changing the date because his cover was blown.

Comment

What's special about 8 September and 8 October?..... well I suppose Oct=8 gosh darnit secret codes again......
          Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
          1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
          -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Actually derangement is a characteristic of Trump supporters who think themselves patriots and lovers of democracy.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
              And then nutcases like you and former FBI heads will then argue that Trump knows folks are on to him and his secret code, which is why he's now changing the date because his cover was blown.
              Well, if he didn't lie every time he opened his mouth people might not be so suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                I mentioned the whole Jeopardy thing earlier...

I'm kind of on the inside of the whole fan community so I've heard the story from a few sources but don't know all the details, but basically somebody a few months ago was on the show and picked a random number to wager for Final Jeopardy, and chose 1488 not knowing it had Nazi symbolism (Neo-Nazis are obsessed with that kind of symbolism). The show allowed him to reshoot with a different number (he didn't win the game, so the actual number he wagered didn't matter), and now they tell you that there are five numbers you cannot use to bet. They are 14, 88, 1488, 666, and you can probably guess the other one.
                Interesting... before I moved to where we live now, FM 1488 was a farm to market road we traveled nearly every day.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  You can't make this stuff up!
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

But that wasn't the argument, Figlusi's argument was that the President is awfully ignorant if he doesn't understand that 8/8 apparently has great significance to neo-nazi white supremicists. He said he wasn't implying that the president was doing it purposely to appease his white supremicists supporters, but who knows for sure, maybe he did know. But he should know better, or his staff should have made it known. It is true, that if Obama did the same, I would give him the benefit of the doubt, but with Trumps history, I wouldn't doubt that he would purposely do such a thing.
                    So, the rest of the planet is ignorant because they aren't stupid enough to use numerology? This would evidently include you because in all the years we've interacted, not once can I recall you making even a passing reference to 8/8 being of any significance whatsoever.
                    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
                      I presume, if using the logic of the chap in Sean's OP, that makes Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder's Ebony and Ivory a neo-nazi battle song?
                      No, that would be 99 Red Balloons - they changed the number to hide the significance but the reference to Captain Kirk makes it obvious....

I have to stop now - it hurts trying to think that stupid...
                      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Because it's five days - same as he authorized after Parkland.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                          Because it's five days - same as he authorized after Parkland.
                          Okay, that makes sense then. Just worked out well for him and his white supremacist supporters, I guess.

Comment

Okay, that makes sense then. Just worked out well for him and his white supremacist supporters, I guess.

Okay, so time to quit playing - you need to accept Christ and turn in your atheist card. You are arguing for numerology - you just killed every semblance of atheism.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post

Okay, so time to quit playing - you need to accept Christ and turn in your atheist card. You are arguing for numerology - you just killed every semblance of atheism.
                              But I already accepted atheism and turned in my Christian card.

Comment

But I already accepted atheism and turned in my Christian card.
                                You're not doing a very good job of it tonight - numerology?

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment