Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump is DEFINITELY a covert neo-nazi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
    In seventh grade, when we discussed sperm whales, the teacher told everybody to say "sperm" just to get it out of the way.
    I noticed that Jim's commie buddies are referring to one another as "comrade".

You can't make this stuff up!!!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I'm not interested in any further defenses of JimL so I'll let it go
      don't forget to wash your hands after playing in the mud.
      Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
      1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
      -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        And when we were studying the planets, what IDIOT named that one, you know, that makes all Junior High boys squeal with delight?
        Not my proudest moment, but that was what I chose to do my astronomy project on in eighth grade, and I got in trouble for going out of my way to repeat it.
        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

I noticed that Jim's commie buddies are referring to one another as "comrade".

You can't make this stuff up!!!
          There is a speech our Glorious Leader (Jacinda Ardern) tries very hard to cover up where her CPM ("comrades" per minute) is off the scale.

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
          1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
          -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
            There is a speech our Glorious Leader (Jacinda Ardern) tries very hard to cover up where her CPM ("comrades" per minute) is off the scale.

They just can't help themselves!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

And when we were studying the planets, what IDIOT named that one, you know, that makes all Junior High boys squeal with delight?
              It was that or Chronos - and who wants to live with that many watch puns?
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

They just can't help themselves!
                And here we thought Horowitz was delusional....
                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

1) NO ONE is going to note how the kids would titter at "titter"?

2) I often wear a T-shirt that says, "Where did you get that idea, Uranus?"
                  Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Our science teacher always referred to it as "the seventh planet" in order to avoid that. Of course he could have simply pronounced it correctly.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I'm not interested in any further defenses of JimL so I'll let it go
                      That's okay, you did a fine job, and you have it right.

Comment

"White Supremacist" is a specific type of racist group. There are not that many of them around. For instance, I just looked up the KKK, the defacto organization of White Supremacy... there are only around 3000 of them nationwide.

So when Jimbolina and other liberals call Trump and his followers "White Supremacists" they make White Supremacists look like an actual political force in the world instead of the small group of nutjobs that they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          "White Supremacist" is a specific type of racist group. There are not that many of them around. For instance, I just looked up the KKK, the defacto organization of White Supremacy... there are only around 3000 of them nationwide.

So when Jimbolina and other liberals call Trump and his followers "White Supremacists" they make White Supremacists look like an actual political force in the world instead of the small group of nutjobs that they are.
                          I haven't looked at this in quite a while, but there were a number of white separatists who were named white supremacists - even though there's a difference.

Comment

I haven't looked at this in quite a while, but there were a number of white separatists who were named white supremacists - even though there's a difference.
                            Yeah, but the fact is these are organizations, not just individual racists. There are several different ones but none are really very large. And pretty insignificant as far as any influence goes.

Comment

To be fair, Jim wasn't arguing that numerology had validity. He was arguing that Trump was pandering to a crowd that does think it has validity.
                              you mean he was asserting with no evidence of it.

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                                you mean he was asserting with no evidence of it.
                                He was asserting it because Brian Williams and a former FBI head told him it was so. He's the crowd they were catering to.

Comment