Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump is DEFINITELY a covert neo-nazi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump is DEFINITELY a covert neo-nazi

According to former FBI director Frank Figliuzzi. Let's be perfectly clear, this guy was head of FBI counter intelligence as late as 2012...

His conspiracy theory is that Trump Has ordered the flag to fly at half staff until August 8th. This is 8/8, get it! Since the letter H is the 8th letter of the alphabet, this translates to H/H, which means, in neo-nazi secret code, Heil Hitler!

This is the federal institution of nutjobs that want more power and authority to surveil us

Incidentally, Jeopardy now bans you from betting $14, $88, or $1488.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Those are some crazy eyes he's got.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
        Those are some crazy eyes he's got.
        Not quite as hypnotizing as Adam Schiff, but he definitely blinks a lot.

Comment

I heard this today on the radio in the car, and I kept thinking it was a gag.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

88 really is a number that has racist connotations in some circles, but tomorrow really is 8/8. That is a silly argument. Next, we will have to argue that pianos are racist because they have 88 keys.
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
              88 really is a number that has racist connotations in some circles, but tomorrow really is 8/8. That is a silly argument. Next, we will have to argue that pianos are racist because they have 88 keys.
              Plus, the black keys are surrounded by bigger and more plentiful white keys!
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

And the Chinese must REALLY be racist, because 8 is the universal lucky number of wealth and health!

Comment

I mentioned the whole Jeopardy thing earlier...

I'm kind of on the inside of the whole fan community so I've heard the story from a few sources but don't know all the details, but basically somebody a few months ago was on the show and picked a random number to wager for Final Jeopardy, and chose 1488 not knowing it had Nazi symbolism (Neo-Nazis are obsessed with that kind of symbolism). The show allowed him to reshoot with a different number (he didn't win the game, so the actual number he wagered didn't matter), and now they tell you that there are five numbers you cannot use to bet. They are 14, 88, 1488, 666, and you can probably guess the other one.

Comment

But that wasn't the argument, Figlusi's argument was that the President is awfully ignorant if he doesn't understand that 8/8 apparently has great significance to neo-nazi white supremicists. He said he wasn't implying that the president was doing it purposely to appease his white supremicists supporters, but who knows for sure, maybe he did know. But he should know better, or his staff should have made it known. It is true, that if Obama did the same, I would give him the benefit of the doubt, but with Trumps history, I wouldn't doubt that he would purposely do such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                      But that wasn't the argument, Figlusi's argument was that the President is awfully ignorant if he doesn't understand that 8/8 apparently has great significance to neo-nazi white supremicists. He said he wasn't implying that the president was doing it purposely to appease his white supremicists supporters, but who knows for sure, maybe he did know. But he should know better, or his staff should have made it known. It is true, that if Obama did the same, I would give him the benefit of the doubt, but with Trumps history, I wouldn't doubt that he would purposely do such a thing.
                      So you are asking that a president should just stay in bed and do nothing on August 8 just in case somebody find a hidden meaning?

Comment

So what you're saying is that Trump should get into the head of not only a neo-nazi, but a neo-nazi delusional psychotic.

Comment

I presume, if using the logic of the chap in Sean's OP, that makes Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder's Ebony and Ivory a neo-nazi battle song?
                          Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                          1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                          -Ben Witherington III

Comment

So you are asking that a president should just stay in bed and do nothing on August 8 just in case somebody find a hidden meaning?
                            Who said anything about staying in bed and doing nothing? I'm saying he should be aware, or be made aware so as to not to be mistaken, if it's a mistake, for sending a message of approval to the white supremecist like this murderer in El Paso was.

Comment

Who said anything about staying in bed and doing nothing? I'm saying he should be aware, or be made aware so as to not to be mistaken, if it's a mistake, for sending a message of approval to the white supremecist like this murderer in El Paso was.
                              No reasonable person would think that flying a flag at half staff in mourning would be a message of approval. Unfortunately, you are not a reasonable person.

Comment