Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Two in depth investigations on Tara Reade and her claims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    She lost with a 3 million vote majority. Republicans gotta love that electoral college.
    Well, yeah, we kinda like the Constitution and its provisions.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Odd how the deep state revealed that investigation into Hillary, but didn't mention the ongoing investigation into Trump at the time. Whose side were they on anyway!
      You were unaware that there've been investigations of Trump since the day he announced?
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
        Odd how the deep state revealed that investigation into Hillary, but didn't mention the ongoing investigation into Trump at the time. Whose side were they on anyway!
        Did you just not pay attention in 2015? We knew as early as the second presidential debate that the Obama administration was investigating a supposed Trump/Russia connection.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Well, yeah, we kinda like the Constitution and its provisions.
          I'm sure you do in this case, it gives you a big advantage.

Comment

The same way that baseball teams have an advantage by getting more runners across home plate than baseballs hit into the field, Jim.
            BOTH sides play to the rules. If, in baseball, you could win simply by getting more hits, that's what both sides would aim at.

Until the rules change, it is FAR more important to score electoral college votes than the popular vote. Hillary found that out the hard way. Even her own husband tried to warn her.

Comment

The same way that baseball teams have an advantage by getting more runners across home plate than baseballs hit into the field, Jim.
              BOTH sides play to the rules. If, in baseball, you could win simply by getting more hits, that's what both sides would aim at.

Until the rules change, it is FAR more important to score electoral college votes than the popular vote. Hillary found that out the hard way. Even her own husband tried to warn her.
              Doesn't change the fact that the rules (the electoral college) are rigged in favor of the republicans, which, along with voter suppression and Putins help is why we have a treasonous authoritatian in the White House.

Comment

Doesn't change the fact that the rules (the electoral college) are rigged in favor of the republicans,
                Yeah, that's exactly what the founders had in mind.

When you enter a competition, you familiarize yourself with the rules, and press on accordingly. Hillary was incredibly inept in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                  The electoral college doesn't give any candidate an inherent advantage, you dope. Everybody plays by the same rules

Comment

Doesn't change the fact that the rules (the electoral college) are rigged in favor of the republicans...
                    Whatever gave you that idea?

The presidency has pretty consistently flipped between the major parties throughout US history. In my lifetime (starting with Nixon), we've had a Republican, Democrat, Republican, Republican, Democrat, Republican, Democrat, Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      The electoral college doesn't give any candidate an inherent advantage, you dope. Everybody plays by the same rules
                      Well, now, hold on there just a minute, MM..... if somebody is more focused on "getting more votes" than "playing by the rules", then they are at a disadvantage. But it's their own stupid fault.

Comment

Well, now, hold on there just a minute, MM..... if somebody is more focused on "getting more votes" than "playing by the rules", then they are at a disadvantage. But it's their own stupid fault.
                        If Biden had run in 2015, we probably would have had back to back Democrat presidents, but it was "Hillary's turn", and she pretty much burned up all the goodwill Obama had with the voters.

Comment

If Biden had run in 2015, we probably would have had back to back Democrat presidents, but it was "Hillary's turn", and she pretty much burned up all the goodwill Obama had with the voters.
                          If it weren't for the SCOTUS you'd of had back to back to back Democrat presidents. Hillary had to beat both Trump, Stein and Putin. Putin eked it out, thanks to the electoral college.

Comment

So, Jimmy, no response to this?

The presidency has pretty consistently flipped between the major parties throughout US history. In my lifetime (starting with Nixon), we've had a Republican, Democrat, Republican, Republican, Democrat, Republican, Democrat, Republican.
                            If you think that indicates an unfair advantage in favor of Republicans, then what's your idea of a "fair" election? Republicans never win? Only win once every 50-years? Once a century?

Whatever, moron.

Comment

But it's everybody else's fault but hers.

Comment

If it weren't for the SCOTUS you'd of had back to back to back Democrat presidents. Hillary had to beat both Trump, Stein and Putin. Putin eked it out, thanks to the electoral college.
                                You're sounding more and more like a sore loser all the time, Jim.

Comment