Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

It's Official - I Have Parosmia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    everyone knows the number 9 smells like chocolate chip cookies. duh.
    Yeah, but what about the color 9?
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      Yeah, but what about the color 9?
      that's ultraviolet

1. INFRARED

2. RED

3. ORANGE

4. YELLOW

5. GREEN

6. BLUE

7. INDIGO

8. VIOLET

9. ULTRAVIOLET

It smells like bacon.

Comment

that's ultraviolet

1. INFRARED

2. RED

3. ORANGE

4. YELLOW

5. GREEN

6. BLUE

7. INDIGO

8. VIOLET

9. ULTRAVIOLET

It smells like bacon.
        That's the 9th color. Totally different.
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
          That's the 9th color. Totally different.
          the answer is still "bacon"

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
            I think we should canonize you.
            Like.....

92ba0576e1faf71a0639ded108e9c9c2.jpg

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

being serious here. did they do a scan of your brain? sometime tumors can mess with your sense of smell.
              That's in the near future, yes.

Sometimes, a hard knock on the head can cause this, but there doesn't seem to be any sign of trauma, and I don't recall any hard bumps on the head.

Interestingly enough, some of the research indicates this can be a temporary condition lasting 31 - 37 months.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                Like.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21046[/ATTACH]

That's cannonizing.

sigpic

Comment

Like.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21046[/ATTACH]

You know, make you a saint. Saints always smell good. You could be St. Cow Poke, patron saint of smelling good.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

You know, make you a saint. Saints always smell good. You could be St. Cow Poke, patron saint of smelling good.

The patron saint of prodding beef

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

The patron saint of prodding beef
                      Can't he be both?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I thought that was after they died they smelled flowery. Don't I have to die first?

Comment

I thought that was after they died they smelled flowery. Don't I have to die first?

I guess, if you want to.

Comment

I guess, if you want to.
                            For, to me, to live is flowery, to die is Gain?

Comment

For, to me, to live is flowery, to die is Gain?

Comment

Um, CP.... I don't see anything about how long you've had this problem with your sense of smell?
                                Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X