Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Mueller Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mueller Report

Here it is:

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...er-Report.html

pdf:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...ler-Report.pdf

nothing burger.jpg
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

nothing-arizona-7.jpg
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]36444[/ATTACH]
        "MM's go to response is dismissal"

case in point.

There is a lot of shady stuff in there, a lot of things I don't quite understand how they could not be clear cut obstruction ... contrary to your attempt to dismiss.

No wonder they had to try to get out in front of the release of it!

Jim
        My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
          "MM's go to response is dismissal"

case in point.

There is a lot of shady stuff in there, a lot of things I don't quite understand how they could not be clear cut obstruction ... contrary to your attempt to dismiss.

Jim
          And you're objective, right?
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

According to liberals who have been reading the released report, an innocent man who is falsely accused is supposed to sit back quietly and let himself be railroaded by a corrupt investigation without ever uttering a single word in his own defense. Otherwise, it's obstruction of justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
              And you're objective, right?
              Not in the absolute sense of course - none of us are. But I'm orders of magnitude more objective than MM or yourself

Jim
              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Not in the absolute sense of course - none of us are. But I'm orders of magnitude more objective than MM or yourself

Jim
                Not where the President is concerned. You've displayed absolutely no objectivity, Jim.
                That's what
                - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

According to liberals who have been reading the released report, an innocent man who is falsely accused is supposed to sit back quietly and let himself be railroaded by a corrupt investigation without ever uttering a single word in his own defense. Otherwise, it's obstruction of justice.
                  Always mischaracterizing the truth.

The correct analysis is this: An innocent man accused of a crime is expected to let the investigation proceed without interference: without attempts to stop it or otherwise compromise it.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmuddle View Post

D4cPmqlWwAAdPnn.jpg large.jpg

Comment

The correct analysis is this: An innocent man accused of a crime is expected to let the investigation proceed without interference: without attempts to stop it or otherwise compromise it.
                      Oh, really?

Attorney General William Barr: "[T]he White House fully cooperated with the Special Counsel’s investigation, providing unfettered access to campaign and White House documents, directing senior aides to testify freely, and asserting no privilege claims. And at the same time, the President took no act that in fact deprived the Special Counsel of the documents and witnesses necessary to complete his investigation. [...] [T]he President confirmed that, in the interests of transparency and full disclosure to the American people, he would not assert privilege over the Special Counsel’s report."

You mean like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                        Not where the President is concerned. You've displayed absolutely no objectivity, Jim.

Says the unobjective Cat.

The fact I disagree with many of you does not necessarily mean I'm not objective Bill. The fact I am passionate about not allowing ones political inclinations to cause one to compromise ones personal morality is also not an indication I am not objective in my evaluation of these issues. To show examples of us not being objective, you need to show where we consistently did not yield to the facts. That is incredibly easy for to do as relates you and MM. All I have to do is go back to the bonkers conversation about the inauguration crowd where I put up detailed analysis of the photos in question and mathematics to define the apparent discrepancies and showed objectively there was no room for the inane theories of MM on that event, and yet not once, never did he acknowledge the simple facts (and neither did most participating in that thread)

You will not find that same sort of absolute capacity to never yield to the simple facts in my posts. Ergo, by comparison (never vs sometimes), I am significantly more objective than MM.

I will admit MM is an easy target, as NEVER is sort of like divide by infinity in this case. Doesn't matter much objectivity I might lack, compared to him, I'm objective. e.g 1,000,000/oo = 0.

Jim
                        Last edited by oxmixmudd; 04-18-2019, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmuddle View Post
                          I will admit MM is an easy target...
                          Is that why you keep shooting yourself in your own foot?

Comment

Is that why you keep shooting yourself in your own foot?
                            That is how you probably perceive it. But again, all I have to do is go back to the inauguration argument to make my point. I can also point back in this thread where I showed an accusation you made at me was completely false and you just cut that set of paragraphs out of my post in your response and never mentioned it again

Jim

Comment

That is how you probably perceive it. But again, all I have to do is go back to the inauguration argument to make my point. I can also point back in this thread where I showed an accusation you made at me was completely false and you just cut that set of paragraphs out of my post in your response and never mentioned it again
                              Right...

Comment