Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Greetings (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back!!

Dee Dee got remarried and moved to Colorado

That had a lot to do with not having the time to run Tweb

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      Welcome back!!

Dee Dee got remarried and moved to Colorado

That had a lot to do with not having the time to run Tweb
      Congratulations to her! (Wherever she is.)
      "It seems to me that these women were the head (κεφάλαιον) of the church which was at Philippi." ~ John Chrysostom, Homilies on Philippians 13

Weighted Glory | Christians for Biblical Equality | Worlds Without End: A Mormon Studies Roundtable

Comment

This was my avatar back in the day:

It looks like, even if I resize it to 175, it's too many KB to use now. Too bad.
        "It seems to me that these women were the head (κεφάλαιον) of the church which was at Philippi." ~ John Chrysostom, Homilies on Philippians 13

Weighted Glory | Christians for Biblical Equality | Worlds Without End: A Mormon Studies Roundtable

Comment

Originally posted by MsJack View Post
          This was my avatar back in the day:

It looks like, even if I resize it to 175, it's too many KB to use now. Too bad.
          If you bribe Sparko, he might up the limit for you.
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
            If you bribe Sparko, he might up the limit for you.
            Bacon might work. But that could upset OBP.
            . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

try it now.

Comment

try it now.
                It saith, "Your file of 128.2 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 48.8 KB for this filetype."

Comment

Originally posted by MsJack View Post
                  It saith, "Your file of 128.2 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 48.8 KB for this filetype."
                  weird. I set the limit to 150K
                  maybe you need to have more posts. try again when you get to 30 posts. If not let me know and I can put it up manually if you want. But it will cost you 3 barrels of rum and about a ton of bacon. And dont try that beggin' strip switcheroo that Rogue06 tried on me once. I am on to that one now.

Comment

But it will cost you 3 barrels of rum and about a ton of bacon. And dont try that beggin' strip switcheroo that Rogue06 tried on me once. I am on to that one now.
                    Yeah, but didn't it take eating at least 600 pounds before you noticed? Shouldn't down the rum first.

Comment

Originally posted by jpholding View Post
                      Yeah, but didn't it take eating at least 600 pounds before you noticed? Shouldn't down the rum first.
                      He makes regular payments to keep me from posting videos of him scarfing down the beggin strips on YouTube. He thought he'd be a smart alec and offer me tofu bacon but I knew he would try something like that so I demanded cash instead.

Anyone know what the current exchange rate for a "Sparko Buck" is?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Well to be honest, those beggin strips weren't too bad.

Comment

At least one member of my household agrees.

IMG_0055.JPG

Though he says that he likes the egg yolk daddy gives him each morning a lot better.

Comment

even fake bacon is better than no bacon.

Comment

even fake bacon is better than no bacon.
                              Tofu bacon?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                Tofu bacon?
                                That's not fake bacon. That is anti-bacon.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X