Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Epstein Found Dead In Cell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting, FBI just swarmed Epstein's property in the Virgin Islands. From the sources I looked at I couldn't tell if this was a result of his death and the immunity deal or not, though it's a heck of coincidence. Why didn't they investigate the island before?

But going back to my initial post, I was only proposing a more plausible conspiracy scenario -- a what if. Obviously, none of us know for sure, but that theory makes much more sense than assuming Clinton, Trump, or some other external co-conspirator was involved both from a standpoint of motive and authoritative influence on the facility. Trump openly supporting a Clinton conspiracy is pretty bunkers and I have no idea why he did that.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
      Indeed. The most absurd part is POTUS himself feeding the frenzy. And the irony is that Donald Trump has at least as much motive and capability to have been behind a faked suicide as anyone. Though mostly I'd suspect his retweet of the conspiracy theory has more to do with his unending quest for revenge against Hillary Clinton.

Jim
      Interesting that Epstein is dead before he could bring Trump down…one has to wonder what prompted his untimely demise. And why Trump would assume Epstein was murdered. Projection??
      “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
        Interesting that Epstein is dead before he could bring Trump down…one has to wonder what prompted his untimely demise. And why Trump would assume Epstein was murdered. Projection??
        Do tell how Epstein could have brought the man who permanently banned Epstein from his properties after Epstein accosted an underage staffer at Mar-a-Lago.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Do tell how Epstein could have brought the man who permanently banned Epstein from his properties after Epstein accosted an underage staffer at Mar-a-Lago.
          Who said Trump banned Epstein from his properties for accosting an underage staffer, Trump? He’s a pathological liar.
          “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Who said Trump banned Epstein from his properties for accosting an underage staffer, Trump? He’s a pathological liar.
            Trump barred Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago over sex assault: court docs

https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump-...lt-court-docs/
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post

It's also worth noting that Trump was the only one of Epstein's high-profile colleagues to fully cooperate with the Florida investigation, for which the lawyer for Epstein's victims expressed his gratitude.

https://www.infowars.com/lawyer-for-...ho-helped-him/
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Tassman must have a masochist desire to publicly fail since he does it so often

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  Huh... I always thought "liberal talking points memo" was just a joke.
                  Dude. Where do you think JimL gets his talking points?

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/

Comment

Interesting that Epstein is dead before he could bring Trump down…
                    I heard that Trump flew there PERSONALLY and killed Epstein?

goofus!
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Tassman must have a masochist desire to publicly fail since he does it so often
                      And on such a grand scale.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

One has to wonder to what extent the Russians are involved.
                        I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                          One has to wonder to what extent the Russians are involved.
                          They provided the private jet that flew Trump there to do the murder!

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                            They had to account for something negative coming out in the days before the election. Nearly every presidential election nowadays has some kind of October Surprise waiting. Sometimes it backfires (like Dan Rather in 2004) but sometimes it doesn't. I think Hillary would have won had the Anthony Weiner news not broken right before the 2016 election. Not pressing forward, anticipating something is going to happen, is negligent. Whether the surprise comes from Russian operatives or elsewhere doesn't matter; you have to be ready.
                            I agree, Clinton, like Obama, underestimated the Russian threat and then the exposing of the FBI investigation into the Clinton e-mails and the A. Wiener connection hurt Clinton going into the last weeks of the election, but as with the former issue, i.e. the Russian interference, there was little that Clinton could do about the latter, at that point, in both cases, the damage was done.

Comment

I'm not putting it past this regime. It's very difficult to believe that a prisoner like Epstein, with connections to so many big wigs around the world, including Trump himself, would be aloud to kill himself, particularly after unsuccessfully attempting it once already. Too many slip ups in proceedure for it to be just an accident in my mind. Then of course you have Trumps right hand man, i.e. the Atty Gen., come out with "Ooops, we're going to have to look into this. A little too late for that.

Comment

So, for one thing it says that Trump "allegedly" banned Epstein, maybe he did, maybe he didn't, and for another, whether he banned Epstein or not doesn't tell us much of anything other than Trump was protecting himself.

Comment