Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The conspiracy to harm Marie Yovanovitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
    So long as your mental state constantly reverts back to "Well, if the DEMOCRATS hadn't ...",
    You really are amusing. My "mental state" does NOT "constantly revert back to"....

you're not in any frame of mind to make objective determinations of truth and fact.

--Sam
    Now, take that statement to a mirror, and, looking at your own self, Sam, read it aloud.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Obviously he's covering for Trump.
      Ukraine's interest is Ukraine. That said, it is in Ukraine's interests to remain neutral if possible, but l without offending the current most powerful side. Which means they will say that whichcappeases
      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
        Ukraine's interest is Ukraine. That said, it is in Ukraine's interests to remain neutral if possible, but l without offending the current most powerful side. Which means they will say that whichcappeases
        One of the easiest things in the world is to come up with a rational to explain away somebody else's statements when they do not fit one's own narrative.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          Ukraine's foreign ministers says he doesn't believe a single word coming out of Parnas' mouth.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...is-now-saying/
          Who cares what he believes, he doesn't even know anything about the guy. Trump probably told him, "I need you to do us a favor though." Besides, the Ukraine foreign minister isn't going to come on to CNN and say anything that could damage relations between his country and the vengful dictator that he knows resides in the White House.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
            Who cares what he believes, he doesn't even know anything about the guy. Trump probably told him, "I need you to do us a favor though." Besides, the Ukraine foreign minister isn't going to come on to CNN and say anything that could damage relations between his country and the vengful dictator that he knows resides in the White House.
            And, again, you really made me smile.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Obviously he's covering for Trump.
              There is another more obvious reason. He, the foriegn minister, knows he would be risking a rift between Trump, himself and his country if he had said anything good about Parnas. You know, like Zelensky knew not to do when in dire need of U.S. aid and support. You don't want to upset the sociopath that has a gun pointed at your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                And, again, you really made me smile.
                I might make you smile a lot, CP, but you and your lot make Trump laugh a lot. No offense.

Comment

I might make you smile a lot, CP, but you and your lot make Trump laugh a lot. No offense.
                  No offense taken, cause that was about as dumb a statement as they come. I mean, full blown colossally ignorant. No smile there.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                    Neutral would be "I have no comment" and not "Parnas is a liar".
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Neutral would be "I have no comment" and not "Parnas is a liar".
                      Right, that's because being neutral is not in the foriegn ministers or Ukraines best interests, but saying, "I don't believe a word the man, (who I have absolutely no knowledge of) says" is.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                        Right, that's because being neutral is not in the foriegn ministers or Ukraines best interests, but saying, "I don't believe a word the man, (who I have absolutely no knowledge of) says" is.
                        Right... anything that contradicts the liberal narrative must be a lie.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Right... anything that contradicts the liberal narrative must be a lie.
                          I didn't say that what the foriegn minister said was a lie, MM, I said that, with respect to the credibility of Mr Parnas, what the foriegn ministers uninformed opinion is, is irrelevant, and what he says about him, is just politics.

Comment

In your version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              In your version.
                              Well, let's hear your version as to why a man who knows nothing at all about another man says, "I don't believe a word he has to say?"

Comment

Well, let's hear your version as to why a man who knows nothing at all about another man says, "I don't believe a word he has to say?"
                                I don't accept your premise.

Comment