Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Tools.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T-Shirt Ninja View Post
    No. This thread is about hardware tools.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

No. This thread is about hardware tools.
      The OP did not say "hardware" and my tools are beekeeping tools, not hardware tools. Go For it MelMak.
      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
        The OP did not say "hardware" and my tools are beekeeping tools, not hardware tools. Go For it MelMak.
        Lookie here.... http://www.truevalue.com/category/Fa...pc/17/3261.uts

Bee keeping equipment at a HARDWARE store!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

It's okay, Jed. If these guys want to just talk about hardware in this thread, it's fine by me. Thanks, though.

I will, however, leave the thread with a quick mention of the "hardware tool" that I use.
          https://support.hp.com/ca-en/product.../model/5192583
          ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

One of my all-time favorites.... no need for electricity, or batteries, and you have total control over the cut....

p1090007-e1294696288601.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              I've used a speed square for so long and so often that it's like an extension of my hand...
              the hand without fingers?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                the hand without fingers?
                I have no hands without fingers. I have one hand with fewer fingers.

Comment

I have no hands without fingers. I have one hand with fewer fingers.
                  ok I meant "The hand without some fingers"

Comment

Lookie here.... http://www.truevalue.com/category/Fa...pc/17/3261.uts

Bee keeping equipment at a HARDWARE store!
                    Even Costco got into the game this spring selling beehives this spring. By yesterday they were sold out. Beekeeping equipment has been selling like hot cakes this spring. Even some of the suppliers were running out of stuff.

Oh, and beekeeping equipment is not software, so it must be hardware, eh?
                    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Even Costco got into the game this spring selling beehives this spring. By yesterday they were sold out. Beekeeping equipment has been selling like hot cakes this spring. Even some of the suppliers were running out of stuff.

Beekeeping equipment has become the bee's knees.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I shall defer to your expertise and superior knowledge on the subject.

Comment

I bought a big bottle of hand soap for refilling the dispenser in our bathroom the other day. For the life of me, I couldn't get it open with my hands. So I got creative and used my 430 channel lock pliers to wrench it open. I love those things.
                          "Concentrate on what you have to do. Fix your eyes on it. Remind yourself that your task is to be a good human being; remind yourself what nature demands of people. Then do it, without hesitation, and speak the truth as you see it. But with kindness. With humility. Without hypocrisy."
                          -Marcus Aurelius

Comment

I bought a big bottle of hand soap for refilling the dispenser in our bathroom the other day. For the life of me, I couldn't get it open with my hands. So I got creative and used my 430 channel lock pliers to wrench it open. I love those things.
                            I have a oil filter wrench that works great for opening jars.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              I have a oil filter wrench that works great for opening jars.
                              For stubborn jars I use sandpaper to get a grip on the lid. Jars are usually stubborn because I can not get a grip on the lid.

I have learned that sandpaper can also be used on wood and other stuff.

Comment

For stubborn jars I use sandpaper to get a grip on the lid. Jars are usually stubborn because I can not get a grip on the lid.
                                Back when my wife was involved with Tupperware (I swore she was going to bury me in a Tupperware coffin and "burp the lid") she obtained some kind of silicone pads for opening jars -- they work GREAT.... give you excellent grip.

grip.jpg

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X