Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Semester One is OVER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    soon she will join a competing law firm and we will become bitter enemies. She will become an arch-villian working for Hydra.
    Wait, that would make you co-workers, not bitter enemies.

You ate the Hydra handbook, didn't you? You should know better than believe anything Rogue tells CP - books are not disguised bacon, okay?
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      soon she will join a competing law firm and we will become bitter enemies. She will become an arch-villian working for Hydra.
      Hey now. Those Hydra folks are good people. They're regular customers of roguetech and always pay their bills on time. Their CEO is a bit intense and suffers from a really, really bad case of rosacea but generally seems nice. Not like those guys at Cobra.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
        Wait, that would make you co-workers, not bitter enemies.

You ate the Hydra handbook, didn't you? You should know better than believe anything Rogue tells CP - books are not disguised bacon, okay?
        Hail Hydrant!

47695573_1_x.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by thewriteranon View Post

My last final exam took me about seven hours to complete, but it's over now!
          What's your degree in? And congrats on finishing the exam. Sounds like you deserve a nice long break.
          "If you believe, take the first step, it leads to Jesus Christ. If you don't believe, take the first step all the same, for you are bidden to take it. No one wants to know about your faith or unbelief, your orders are to perform the act of obedience on the spot. Then you will find yourself in the situation where faith becomes possible and where faith exists in the true sense of the word." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship

Comment

Originally posted by myth View Post
            What's your degree in? And congrats on finishing the exam. Sounds like you deserve a nice long break.
            I'm getting my JD at Harvard Law.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
            "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
            Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

I'm getting my JD at Harvard Law.
              Harvard? Well, sheesh. Dang near have a celebrity in our midst.
              "If you believe, take the first step, it leads to Jesus Christ. If you don't believe, take the first step all the same, for you are bidden to take it. No one wants to know about your faith or unbelief, your orders are to perform the act of obedience on the spot. Then you will find yourself in the situation where faith becomes possible and where faith exists in the true sense of the word." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship

Comment

Originally posted by myth View Post
                Harvard? Well, sheesh. Dang near have a celebrity in our midst.
                Contributed some writing for a Supreme Court amicus brief over the break, too.

Probably only about 400 words after my first paragraph was merged with my team member's section, but still.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
                "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
                Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

Contributed some writing for a Supreme Court amicus brief over the break, too.

Probably only about 400 words after my first paragraph was merged with my team member's section, but still.
                  I'm honestly impressed. All that puts my BS in CJ from a small liberal arts school to shame. I've actually been considering work on a graduate degree, but I can't decide in what field. I've become...frustrated with my current career.

Anyways, best of luck to you.

Comment