No announcement yet.

Exploratory Thread: Tokyo Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um, are we doing Power Rangers or Survivor?
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
      Power Rangers.

I'm currently working on my character, so I'm just wondering how many Edges we get to start (Team and Personal). Also, if we go with Tribal Knights, are we going with "Tribal (Color)" or "(Color) Knight" for our Heroic Name?

Yes, I am having a ball with this.
      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
        Power Rangers.

I'm currently working on my character, so I'm just wondering how many Edges we get to start (Team and Personal). Also, if we go with Tribal Knights, are we going with "Tribal (Color)" or "(Color) Knight" for our Heroic Name?

Yes, I am having a ball with this.
        Tribal (Colour) and I'm still working on the number of Edges..
        "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
        -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        I support the :
        sigpic

Comment

Edges
          Each person will get three Edges. The team itself gets five edges.
          "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
          -Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          I support the :
          sigpic

Comment

Power Rangers on Survival Island.

Comment

Okay, serious time.

How old are we?

What are we? A group of environmentalists? Safari hunters? Missionaries? High school kids that happen on an ancient temple that's really a hideout for advanced aliens trying to save the planet - what?
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Okay, serious time.

How old are we?

What are we? A group of environmentalists? Safari hunters? Missionaries? High school kids that happen on an ancient temple that's really a hideout for advanced aliens trying to save the planet - what?
                Barring GM intervention, my character is a Cop who's trying to eke out a living for him and his younger sister (who he's been taking care of since their parents mysteriously vanished some time ago).

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
                  Barring GM intervention, my character is a Cop who's trying to eke out a living for him and his younger sister (who he's been taking care of since their parents mysteriously vanished some time ago).
                  Hm... looking at what I had in mind, that'd be something more for a 'Yellow' Aspect. Perhaps I'll go with something else, since I'm Blue (dabba dee dabba dai).

Comment

I'm Pink!

Still working on the career/concept part.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Twentysomething slacker who used to be a participant in trivia game shows. Green ranger, with a sloth motif.

3/3/2/4/3 for stats.

What are the team edges going to be? I'm guessing Vehicle Defender and Group Asset robot, yes?
                      Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                        Twentysomething slacker who used to be a participant in trivia game shows. Green ranger, with a sloth motif.

3/3/2/4/3 for stats.

What are the team edges going to be? I'm guessing Vehicle Defender and Group Asset robot, yes?
                        Correct.
                        -Unknown

I support the :
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
                          Correct.
                          "Basic Attack" and "Special Attack" could be ones to go for as well. Basically standard issue Equipment for any Power Rangers type team.

Comment

According to the handbook: Basic Attack, Special Attack, Vehicle Defender, Group Asset: Finishing Attack, and Group Asset: Robot are the typical group edges for a ranger group.
                            Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

<takes notes>

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Amy Jo Hart

Now I just need to fill out the rest of her sheet...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X