Announcement

Collapse

Biblical Ethics 301 Guidelines

This forum is for Christians to discuss ethical issues within Christianity. Non-theists, non-christians, and unorthodox Christians should not post here without first getting permission from the area's moderators.

If you have a question about what's OK and what's not OK, please contact the moderators.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Christians working on Sundays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
    Translation: Oops I was caught mistaking the mirror for a monitor when I falsely accused others of being the pharisee I have shown my self in other threads to be. I'd better leave to try and hide the fact that I'm a Pharisaical false accuser of my brethren who needs to get a life.
    Says the person who claims not to be a drunkard but identifies by RumTumTugger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Kott View Post
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rum_Tum_Tugger

That screen name is a reference to a poem that has absolutely nothing to do with alcohol and everything to do with the fickle temperaments of cats.
      Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

Calm yourself, brother - your haste to condemn is making you appear rather foolish.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Oh Noes!!!! The Little Drummer Boy promotes DRUNKENNESS because it uses the word RUM a WHOLE BUNCH OF TIMES!!!!!!

Little Drummer Boy
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            Oh Noes!!!! The Little Drummer Boy promotes DRUNKENNESS because it uses the word RUM a WHOLE BUNCH OF TIMES!!!!!!
            De RUMmer Boy? He is a sot!!

Comment

That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                De RUMmer Boy? He is a sot!!
                He's in AA, so have a little respect!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  He's in AA, so have a little respect!
                  Have you told Mr. Kott that God MAKES you work on Sundays? Wonder what he thinks about that!

Comment

Do you know who T.S. Elliot is Mr. Kott?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                      I just had to laugh at Mr. Kott on that one that is tame to what others have done with my user name you remember atheist bulldog right?
                      Last edited by RumTumTugger; 01-26-2016, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rum_Tum_Tugger

That screen name is a reference to a poem that has absolutely nothing to do with alcohol and everything to do with the fickle temperaments of cats.
                        My screen name actually does have to do with alcohol....
                        I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• I wonder what will happpen when he finds out that mine is very related to the Catholic church.
                          A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                          George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                            My screen name actually does have to do with alcohol....
                            Hah! Study of fermentation!
                            If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• My username means that I like to read! Wait... reading is usually portrayed as a good thing...

So, unless Mr. Kott is an anti-intellectual, he shall have no issues with my username!
                              If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• Ha everyone knows Rumtum's name doesn't have anything to do with her drinking rum. She is a wino!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X