Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Second Amendment Sanctuary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, we know, you love your guns. But we love our kids and our grand kids even more. Relax, no one is trying to take your prescious guns away, we're trying to save peoples, particularly kids, lives.
    That is nonsense Jim, you had Beto openly talking about gun confiscation with Warren not far behind.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      They're not worried about it, either.
      Right, and I'll bet that like you, they're not worried about the effect that climate change will have on their futures either, right?

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        That is nonsense Jim, you had Beto openly talking about gun confiscation with Warren not far behind.
        That was Beto, and he was talking about "specific gun" confiscation just after his own district suffered a shooting trajedy, which I understand has no effect on you people, but he was further to the left than most democrats on that issue and that's one of the reasons he is no longer in the race. See how that works?

Comment

That was Beto, and he was talking about "specific gun" confiscation just after his own district suffered a shooting trajedy, which I understand has no effect on you people, but he was further to the left than most democrats on that issue and that's one of the reasons he is no longer in the race. See how that works?
          Sorry Jim, Warren wants a 30% federal tax on all gun sales. Little by little... I don't trust the Democrats as far as I can throw them.
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Sorry Jim, Warren wants a 30% federal tax on all gun sales. Little by little... I don't trust the Democrats as far as I can throw them.
            How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
              Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                Right, and I'll bet that like you, they're not worried about the effect that climate change will have on their futures either, right?
                One of the nice things about being a Christian is that we don't have to live in fear.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Yes, on the manufacturers. That's a good idea in itself, but there is a whole lot more to her plan to reduce gun violence in this country than raising taxes on manufacturers and importers. I understand we are on different sides of the issue, kids getting mowed down, and having to worry about getting mowed down in school, is a concern to some of us, and some of us want to do something about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    One of the nice things about being a Christian is that we don't have to live in fear.
                    Right, I understand MM, ignorance is bliss.

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                      Right, I understand MM, ignorance is bliss.
                      Nope, it's not ignorance, it's the peace that passes understanding.

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because God is with me."
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
                        What's bigger (and tastier) than an elephant?

A chocolate-dipped elephant.

mmmmMMMMmmmmm....

...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

Originally posted by MaxVel View Post
                          What's bigger (and tastier) than an elephant?

A chocolate-dipped elephant.

mmmmMMMMmmmmm....

I woulda said a bacon-wrapped one.

Not only better but wins the thread as well according to Jed's Law.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Yes, on the manufacturers. That's a good idea in itself, but there is a whole lot more to her plan to reduce gun violence in this country than raising taxes on manufacturers and importers. I understand we are on different sides of the issue, kids getting mowed down, and having to worry about getting mowed down in school, is a concern to some of us, and some of us want to do something about it.
                            "Guns are bad" so the government wants to make money off of them?

Comment

Tell me Jim what other right do you want to make more expensive and difficult to exercise?

Comment

Tell me Jim what other right do you want to make more expensive and difficult to exercise?
                                Tell me seer, how many kids and innocent people would it take to be gunned down before you cared enough to do something about guns?

Comment