Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

Getting a new dog soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    Well, since the 2 Jakes wouldn't likely be within hearing distance of each other most of the time, I think you would be safe in commandeering that name.
    00000000000000ab0000-00.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      That's like my idea of naming a dog either Grandma or Grandpa so folks could overhear you saying things like "Grandma! Get off the couch." or "Grandpa! Did you poop in the house again?"
      or like mossy said, walking through the neighborhood yelling, "Granny! Here granny! Here girl!! [whistle]"

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35013[/ATTACH]
        Mine would be the Fake Jake.

Comment

• OK so now the official contenders are:

Jake, Indy (Indiana bones), and Trouble.

Although I still think Barko would have been perfect. Sparko and Barko.

Comment

• Comment

• big jake.jpg
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Jake is the Tasmanian Devil's younger brother. He lives with Taz, their sister Molly, and their parents, Jean and Hugh. He has an uncle named Drew. Like a typical little brother, he often looks up to and idolizes Taz. His main interests usually involve his toys.

https://looneytunes.fandom.com/wiki/Jake

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Jake is the Tasmanian Devil's younger brother. He lives with Taz, their sister Molly, and their parents, Jean and Hugh. He has an uncle named Drew. Like a typical little brother, he often looks up to and idolizes Taz. His main interests usually involve his toys.

https://looneytunes.fandom.com/wiki/Jake
                  That reminded me of and I when we were younger.

rogue is 's younger big twin brother ... like a typical younger big twin brother, he often looks up to and idolizes . His main interests usually involves toys -- especially those that explode.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

That reminded me of and I when we were younger.

rogue is 's younger big twin brother ... like a typical younger big twin brother, he often looks up to and idolizes . His main interests usually involves toys -- especially those that explode.
                    And I am your older younger brother who keeps stealing your bacon.

Comment

And I am your older younger brother who keeps stealing your bacon.

You're a distant cousin who isn't distant enough.

Btw, how did you like those Purina Beggin Strips I left out for you to steal? I kinda figured you wouldn't fall for it what with my leaving the vault door to the faux bacon storage unit "accidentally" ajar but apparently I overestimated you.
                      Last edited by rogue06; 02-11-2019, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• Trouble? Tribble.
                        Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

You're a distant cousin who isn't distant enough.

Btw, how did you like those Purina Beggin Strips I left out for you to steal? I kinda figured you wouldn't fall for it what with my leaving the vault door to the faux bacon storage unit "accidentally" ajar but apparently I overestimated you.
                          My dog loved them. Saves me more real bacon.

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                            Trouble? Tribble.
                            Maybe for a girl dog.

Comment

• JT.jpg

Meet Jake "Trouble is my middle name" Sparko

JT for short.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35075[/ATTACH]

Meet Jake "Trouble is my middle name" Sparko

JT for short.
                                Love it! Does he have his own Facebook page yet?
                                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X