Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Pro-choice distortion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    What a jackass statement.
    ‘Pro-lifers’ are misnamed. They are ‘pro-birthers’ that seem to care little about children once they’ve been born, as witness what their hero Trump has been doing to refugee children at the border. Namely, separating them from their mothers and locking them in cages.

“A 10-year-old from El Salvador is the 6th migrant child to die in US custody in 8 months”.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...th/1198986001/

But, considering the source...

Same old same old. But, considering the source...
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
      ‘Pro-lifers’ are misnamed. They are ‘pro-birthers’ that seem to care little about children once they’ve been born
      As I told your partner in crime little jimmy when he blathered this nonsense
      Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

Just the multitude of examples that alone has posted of the sort of work that he is associated with exposes this as nothing but an obvious, desperate lie.

The funny thing is that it is the pro-choice crowd that doesn't live up to their name. The only "choice" they support is whether or not to have an abortion.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
        The so called (baby) is not it's own body, it is the womans body, the womens choice to make. The fetus could possible be a human being one day, and though it is certainly human, so is the pancreas, it is not a human being, it is, like the pancreas, the womans body.
        Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        If it is as you say "the womans body" then why does it have different DNA?

Does the pancreas have a heartbeat? Does the pancreas have brain activity? Does a pancreas have its own organs? Does the pancreas have its own unique DNA? Did you think any of this through before posting or is this more stoned posting on your part?
        A great takedown of this nonsense being spouted by the pro-abortion crowd by Kirsten Watson, the wife of professional football player Benjamin Watson, back when she was pregnant with twins.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Once again. Says it all really.

6n3l1xiceuz21.jpg
          “I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity.” - C.S. Lewis

Comment

‘Pro-lifers’ are misnamed.
            Ah, you're going to circulate that lie again!

They are ‘pro-birthers’ that seem to care little about children once they’ve been born,
            An outright lie, as I and others are very actively involved with pregnancy centers where we help care for the baby after he or she is born.

as witness what their hero Trump has been doing to refugee children at the border. Namely, separating them from their mothers and locking them in cages.
            And then you have to sink to JimL level of crap.

Tassman, as despicable and dishonest a jackass as you are, I'd even fight for your right to be born. Because I'm pro-life.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              You are scientifically illiterate.
              ...says the person who thinks skin cells don't respond to stimuli, and falls for hoax articles about pyramids in Antarctica.
              Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
              MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

‘Pro-lifers’ are misnamed. They are ‘pro-birthers’ that seem to care little about children once they’ve been born, as witness what their hero Trump has been doing to refugee children at the border. Namely, separating them from their mothers and locking them in cages.

“A 10-year-old from El Salvador is the 6th migrant child to die in US custody in 8 months”.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...th/1198986001/

Same old same old. But, considering the source...
                We have answered that many times. We do care for the children after they are born. We support the families, the mothers, the children. That's what Christians do.

And as I showed in another thread, recent DNA tests show that over 30% of the children being brought across the border are NOT related to the adults bringing them. They are being trafficked. So separating them is a good thing.

DNA tests reveal 30% of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated
                https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...were-unrelated

Comment

‘Pro-lifers’ are misnamed. They are ‘pro-birthers’ that seem to care little about children once they’ve been born

Alabama has more than 70 pro-life centers helping pregnant women

In fact, Alabama itself is home to more than 70 pro-life pregnancy help locations offering free services such as pregnancy tests, ultrasound scans, parenting classes, post-abortion healing, and material goods like maternity clothes, diapers, and baby items.

Across the U.S., more than 2,750 pregnancy help centers are doing this same work. In 2017, they served nearly 2 million clients, saving communities an estimated $161 million.
                  https://www.liveaction.org/news/alab...nt-women-need/

And in addition to that you have church communities that welcome mothers and help them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    Ah, you're going to circulate that lie again!
                    No lie.

An outright lie, as I and others are very actively involved with pregnancy centers where we help care for the baby after he or she is born.
                    But it’s “help” on your terms. You do not grant the woman her right for an abortion should she so desire.

And where are your vociferous protests about locking up children in cages after separating them from their mothers and not keeping track of their mothers? These children are already born, not the insensate fetuses that you emote so dramatically about.

And then you have to sink to JimL level of crap.

Tassman, as despicable and dishonest a jackass as you are, I'd even fight for your right to be born. Because I'm pro-life.
                    Pious clap-trap. Given that the vast majority of abortions are performed before the fetus is viable nor posses a functioning brain, your “fight” for the “right” of fetuses to be born is meaningless. It neither knows or cares about your self-righteous “fight” on its behalf.

And what about the "right" of the women to control her own reproductive system as per the WHO: “Reproductive rights rest on the recognition of the basic right of all couples and individuals to decide freely and responsibly the number, spacing and timing of their children and to have the information and means to do so, and the right to attain the highest standard of sexual and reproductive health. They also include the right of all to make decisions concerning reproduction free of discrimination, coercion and violence; the right to legal and safe abortion and the right to birth control…”
                    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

No lie.

But it’s “help” on your terms. You do not grant the woman her right for an abortion should she so desire.

And where are your vociferous protests about locking up children in cages after separating them from their mothers and not keeping track of their mothers? These children are already born, not the insensate fetuses that you emote so dramatically about.

Pious clap-trap. Given that the vast majority of abortions are performed before the fetus is viable nor posses a functioning brain, your “fight” for the “right” of fetuses to be born is meaningless. It neither knows or cares about your self-righteous “fight” on its behalf.

And what about the "right" of the women to control her own reproductive system as per the WHO: “Reproductive rights rest on the recognition of the basic right of all couples and individuals to decide freely and responsibly the number, spacing and timing of their children and to have the information and means to do so, and the right to attain the highest standard of sexual and reproductive health. They also include the right of all to make decisions concerning reproduction free of discrimination, coercion and violence; the right to legal and safe abortion and the right to birth control…”
                      Perhaps you missed a word when you read that.
                      1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                      ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                      Scripture before Tradition:
                      but that won't prevent others from
                      taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                      of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• Originally posted by tabibito View Post
                        Perhaps you missed a word when you read that.
                        I think he's missing a few million brain cells.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• 00000000000000ab000-00aab2a.jpg

Comment

• 00000000000000ab000-00aab3.jpg

Comment

• This is hard to watch (nothing visually bad) but it brings home the truth about abortion. It isn't "reproductive rights" or "family planning" - it is mothers killing their sons and daughters.

Comment

No lie.
                                Yup - it is.

Nor would I grant her the right to kill her 2 year old.

You're doing that drama queen thing again.
                                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment