Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

How the �Moon Miracle� Made the Second Trump-Kim Summit a Reality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the �Moon Miracle� Made the Second Trump-Kim Summit a Reality

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Thank you. That was an interesting read.
    "Down in the lowlands, where the water is deep,
    Hear my cry, hear my shout,
    Save me, save me"

Comment

It looks like the deal is off for now. The signing has been cancelled...Trump said something to the effect of: Sometimes you just have to walk away. Apparently Kim wasn't willing to completely disarm all his nukes....
      "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
        It looks like the deal is off for now. The signing has been cancelled...Trump said something to the effect of: Sometimes you just have to walk away. Apparently Kim wasn't willing to completely disarm all his nukes....
        I sometimes feel like it isn't totally unreasonable, especially if they are worried about China.
        "Down in the lowlands, where the water is deep,
        Hear my cry, hear my shout,
        Save me, save me"

Comment

Originally posted by guacamole View Post
          Thank you. That was an interesting read.
          Was to me, too, and reminds me of the Reaganesque "it's amazing what we can accomplish when nobody worries about who gets the credit".
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
            It appears that he wanted all sanctions lifted before he would begin to disarm.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              It appears that he wanted all sanctions lifted before he would begin to disarm.
              And Trump exercised "walking away power".

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                And Trump exercised "walking away power".
                Which of course the left is lambasting him for right after complaining that he was giving away the store.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Which of course the left is lambasting him for right after complaining that he was giving away the store.
                  Who was it who said "Trump could walk on water, and they'd blast him for not being able to swim". (or something like that)

Comment

Here is something I think Trump is completely wrong on:

Trump on Otto Warmbier's death: Kim Jong Un wasn't to blamehttps://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/t...-blame-n977516

This was pure pandering on the part of Trump. The kid should not have been arrested in the first place, and it is obvious he was tortured and mistreated while in NK custody. To let Kim off the hook like that is disgusting.

Comment