Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

I Was America’s First ‘Nonbinary’ Person. It Was All a Sham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Was America’s First ‘Nonbinary’ Person. It Was All a Sham

......Walking Away From Fiction

It wasn’t until I came out against the sterilization and mutilation of gender-confused children and transgender military service members in 2017 that LGBT organizations stopped helping me. Most of the media retreated with them.

Overnight, I went from being a liberal media darling to a conservative pariah.

Both groups quickly began to realize that the transgender community had a runaway on their hands. Their solution was to completely ignore me and what my story had become. They also stopped acknowledging that I was behind the nonbinary option that now exists in 11 states.

The truth is that my sex change to nonbinary was a medical and scientific fraud. Consider the fact that before the historic court hearing occurred, my lawyer informed me that the judge had a transgender child.

I should have been treated. Instead, at every step, doctors, judges, and advocacy groups indulged my fiction.

Sure enough, the morning of my brief court hearing, the judge didn’t ask me a single question. Nor did this officer of the court demand to see any medical evidence alleging that I was born something magical. Within minutes, the judge just signed off on the court order.

I do not have any disorders of sexual development. All of my sexual confusion was in my head. I should have been treated. Instead, at every step, doctors, judges, and advocacy groups indulged my fiction.

The carnage that came from my court victory is just as precedent-setting as the decision itself. The judge’s order led to millions of taxpayer dollars being spent to put an X marker on driver’s licenses in 11 states so far. You can now become male, female, or nonbinary in all of them.

In my opinion, the judge in my case should have recused herself. In doing so, she would have spared me the ordeal still yet to come. She also would have saved me from having to bear the weight of the big secret behind my win.

I now believe that she wasn’t just validating my transgender identity. She was advancing her child’s transgender identity, too.

A sensible magistrate would have politely told me no and refused to sign such an outlandish legal request. “Gender is just a concept. Biological sex defines all of us,” that person would have said.

In January 2019, unable to advance the fraud for another single day, I reclaimed my male birth sex. The weight of the lie on my conscience was heavier than the value of the fame I’d gained from participating in this elaborate swindle....
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

I tend to pity the confused while despising what their enablers do to them.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Wow...
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Meanwhile the idiocy continues unabated (lots of hyperlinks in the original):

Source: INSIDE THE ONLINE COMMUNITY FACILITATING THE GENDER TRANSITIONS OF 5-YEAR-OLDS

Yes, there are actually parents who are dumbfounded and confused when their five-year-old children don’t take to wearing fake penises, or tucking their real ones.

A watchdog group called 4thWaveNow is raising awareness online about “the ever-accelerating medical and media fascination with the phenomenon of ‘transgender children.'” This week, the group released screenshots from a private Facebook group called Parents of Transgender Children, which expose multiple conversations surrounding the practices of “packing“ and “tucking“ for supposedly transgender children as young as five years old.

Some conversations involve parents expressing confusion at their child’s lack of interest in prosthetic penises.

“My kid doesn’t seem that miffed about not having a penis, which frankly throws me off a bit,” one reads.

Others simply ask for recommendations for the best “age appropriate” fake penises for their young children, as well as for “stand-to-pee” (STP) devices.

“The peeing upright is more important than the bulge for my [six]-year-old,” reads another.

The online store Tranzwear seems to be a fan-favorite for those in search of fake child penises, offering products such as a “semi-erect“ unit for children “under [five years old],” as well as an item called “Best Boy Bump for the little guys“ which is “made especially for the younger kids.” In case you and your child find all these products and methods overwhelming, plenty of information on “packing” for youth is available on YouTube.

Parents who believe their children to be a male-to-female transgender have the opposite problem, sharing tips and recommendations of products meant to help male children “tuck” to appear or feel more female. Many members mention Etsy stores by the names of Tuck Buddies and Leolines, both of which sell handmade feminine looking underwear with extra lining to help conceal the bulge of the male anatomy. Leolines also offers chest binders meant to flatten breasts in “teen to adult” sizes.

Parents of Transgender Children has more than 8,000 members, and is just one of many closed facebook groups geared toward “gender affirming” parents, most of which claim to extensively screen individuals who wish to join in order to ensure they are friendly to the cause. The group appears to have strict rules banning screenshots or sharing posts in any way with outsiders.

Communities like this are not just confined to Facebook. The social media and blogging site Tumblr is particularly full of conversations that focus on apparently transgender five-year-olds and mothers concerned that involving a psychologist in the gender transition of an eight-year-old would make the process “seem less natural than it is.”

Separate websites such as TransPulse.com also have specific forums for parents of transgender children, and while many of the discussions focus on parents whose children have “come out” to them as transgender, others focus on trying to determine the gender identity of children as young as two. (“My [two-and-a-half-year-old] daughter has been saying on-and-off for [five] months that she’s a Boy,” one post reads.)

A recent post in a subreddit called “r/Transparents,” catering to both “transgendered parents or parents of trans people,” asks other parents how to win a custody battle with a “non-affirming parent” in order to “continue to have her son work with a gender-affirming therapist and help him get started on T.”

4thWaveNow was started by a mom, who describes herself as “left-leaning,” after her teenage daughter “suddenly announced she was a ‘trans man’ after a few weeks of total immersion in YouTube transition vlogs and other trans-oriented social media.”

“Online, I have been accused of being ‘unsupportive,’ even abusive, simply for daring to question whether lifelong medical treatment – injections and plastic surgeries – is the answer for every young person who has gender dysphoria,” the group’s founder explains. “In my world, caring about, listening to, and lovingly parenting a child or young adult is not necessarily a synonym for unexamined ‘support’ for everything the child says or wants. In fact, one of the main jobs in parenting a teen is, not coercion, but the offering of alternatives; discussing, and sometimes disagreeing.”

Source

© Copyright Original Source

facepalm continuous.gif

Lord. Please come quickly. This world needs you.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

Child abuse?
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

......Walking Away From Fiction

It wasn’t until I came out against the sterilization and mutilation of gender-confused children and transgender military service members in 2017 that LGBT organizations stopped helping me. Most of the media retreated with them.

Overnight, I went from being a liberal media darling to a conservative pariah.

Both groups quickly began to realize that the transgender community had a runaway on their hands. Their solution was to completely ignore me and what my story had become. They also stopped acknowledging that I was behind the nonbinary option that now exists in 11 states.

The truth is that my sex change to nonbinary was a medical and scientific fraud. Consider the fact that before the historic court hearing occurred, my lawyer informed me that the judge had a transgender child.

I should have been treated. Instead, at every step, doctors, judges, and advocacy groups indulged my fiction.

Sure enough, the morning of my brief court hearing, the judge didn’t ask me a single question. Nor did this officer of the court demand to see any medical evidence alleging that I was born something magical. Within minutes, the judge just signed off on the court order.

I do not have any disorders of sexual development. All of my sexual confusion was in my head. I should have been treated. Instead, at every step, doctors, judges, and advocacy groups indulged my fiction.

The carnage that came from my court victory is just as precedent-setting as the decision itself. The judge’s order led to millions of taxpayer dollars being spent to put an X marker on driver’s licenses in 11 states so far. You can now become male, female, or nonbinary in all of them.

In my opinion, the judge in my case should have recused herself. In doing so, she would have spared me the ordeal still yet to come. She also would have saved me from having to bear the weight of the big secret behind my win.

I now believe that she wasn’t just validating my transgender identity. She was advancing her child’s transgender identity, too.

A sensible magistrate would have politely told me no and refused to sign such an outlandish legal request. “Gender is just a concept. Biological sex defines all of us,” that person would have said.

In January 2019, unable to advance the fraud for another single day, I reclaimed my male birth sex. The weight of the lie on my conscience was heavier than the value of the fame I’d gained from participating in this elaborate swindle....
            yep. Reality sets in. The natural world of mammalia is either male or female unless a mistake occurs. And those mistakes are relatively rare. People who can't accept what their bodies are have all sorts of issues. Most of then psychological.

Jim
            My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Source: INSIDE THE ONLINE COMMUNITY FACILITATING THE GENDER TRANSITIONS OF 5-YEAR-OLDS

Yes, there are actually parents who are dumbfounded and confused when their five-year-old children don’t take to wearing fake penises, or tucking their real ones.

A watchdog group called 4thWaveNow is raising awareness online about “the ever-accelerating medical and media fascination with the phenomenon of ‘transgender children.'” This week, the group released screenshots from a private Facebook group called Parents of Transgender Children, which expose multiple conversations surrounding the practices of “packing“ and “tucking“ for supposedly transgender children as young as five years old.

Some conversations involve parents expressing confusion at their child’s lack of interest in prosthetic penises.

“My kid doesn’t seem that miffed about not having a penis, which frankly throws me off a bit,” one reads.

Others simply ask for recommendations for the best “age appropriate” fake penises for their young children, as well as for “stand-to-pee” (STP) devices.

“The peeing upright is more important than the bulge for my [six]-year-old,” reads another.

The online store Tranzwear seems to be a fan-favorite for those in search of fake child penises, offering products such as a “semi-erect“ unit for children “under [five years old],” as well as an item called “Best Boy Bump for the little guys“ which is “made especially for the younger kids.” In case you and your child find all these products and methods overwhelming, plenty of information on “packing” for youth is available on YouTube.

Parents who believe their children to be a male-to-female transgender have the opposite problem, sharing tips and recommendations of products meant to help male children “tuck” to appear or feel more female. Many members mention Etsy stores by the names of Tuck Buddies and Leolines, both of which sell handmade feminine looking underwear with extra lining to help conceal the bulge of the male anatomy. Leolines also offers chest binders meant to flatten breasts in “teen to adult” sizes.

Parents of Transgender Children has more than 8,000 members, and is just one of many closed facebook groups geared toward “gender affirming” parents, most of which claim to extensively screen individuals who wish to join in order to ensure they are friendly to the cause. The group appears to have strict rules banning screenshots or sharing posts in any way with outsiders.

Communities like this are not just confined to Facebook. The social media and blogging site Tumblr is particularly full of conversations that focus on apparently transgender five-year-olds and mothers concerned that involving a psychologist in the gender transition of an eight-year-old would make the process “seem less natural than it is.”

Separate websites such as TransPulse.com also have specific forums for parents of transgender children, and while many of the discussions focus on parents whose children have “come out” to them as transgender, others focus on trying to determine the gender identity of children as young as two. (“My [two-and-a-half-year-old] daughter has been saying on-and-off for [five] months that she’s a Boy,” one post reads.)

A recent post in a subreddit called “r/Transparents,” catering to both “transgendered parents or parents of trans people,” asks other parents how to win a custody battle with a “non-affirming parent” in order to “continue to have her son work with a gender-affirming therapist and help him get started on T.”

4thWaveNow was started by a mom, who describes herself as “left-leaning,” after her teenage daughter “suddenly announced she was a ‘trans man’ after a few weeks of total immersion in YouTube transition vlogs and other trans-oriented social media.”

“Online, I have been accused of being ‘unsupportive,’ even abusive, simply for daring to question whether lifelong medical treatment – injections and plastic surgeries – is the answer for every young person who has gender dysphoria,” the group’s founder explains. “In my world, caring about, listening to, and lovingly parenting a child or young adult is not necessarily a synonym for unexamined ‘support’ for everything the child says or wants. In fact, one of the main jobs in parenting a teen is, not coercion, but the offering of alternatives; discussing, and sometimes disagreeing.”

Source

© Copyright Original Source

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35639[/ATTACH]

Yikes. That is very, very sick. Little kids are little kids. Let them grow up and make there own decisions about whether or not to mutilate themselves. Who in their right mind would try to imposed this idiocy on a kid? (Hint - no-one)

Jim
              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

On this issue we see eye to eye. It's very sad. Those that I know that often suffer from sexual identity issues are very overwhelmed with other psychological problems and then inflicting it on children is very awful.
                A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                  Yikes. That is very, very sick. Little kids are little kids. Let them grow up and make there own decisions about whether or not to mutilate themselves. Who in their right mind would try to imposed this idiocy on a kid? (Hint - no-one)

Jim
                  It truly saddens my heart when a parent says things like

“My [two-and-a-half-year-old] daughter has been saying on-and-off for [five] months that she’s a Boy."

and uses that as a rationalization for trying to turn a little girl into a boy. At that age (2½ years old) it isn't uncommon for a child to say that their a cat or something similar. Will parents be helping them "transition" into being their "true" feline selves as a result?

Comment

Jim
                    It is child abuse. Children don't really understand sexual identity that young. They all think the other sex has cooties. Taking advantage of such feeling, parents assume the child is transgender or gay and start forcing them to live like that. It's sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      It is child abuse. Children don't really understand sexual identity that young. They all think the other sex has cooties. Taking advantage of such feeling, parents assume the child is transgender or gay and start forcing them to live like that. It's sick.
                      We had a thread about this a couple years back, "Prepubescent "Transgender Activist"" From my OP:
                      By now many of you have seen the cover for the January issue of National Geographic which features on its cover what they call a nine year old "transgender activist" by the name of Avery Jackson.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35653[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35654[/ATTACH]
                      And in a more natural pose which
                      doesn't try to be provocative

The first thing that strikes me is just how does he (or should I say "ze" ) know that he's transgender? I mean he hasn't even hit puberty yet. When I was that age there was a kid in my class who thought he was a dog. And the next year he was saying he was a Vulcan and incessantly went around giving the Vulcan salute and saying "Live long and prosper."

Worse, according to NG's editor Susan Goldberg, "She has lived as an openly transgender girl since age 5." What?!? At the age of five boys and girls barely recognize that there is a difference between boys and girls.

And apparently he has been an "activist" for a couple years now. To be brutally frank, who really cares what a nine year old thinks about such issues? Do we really want to be taking our lead from nine year olds[1]? It isn't like they can make an informed decision.

At that age they aren't an activist but are being used by parents as a prop to support their beliefs. Avery's mom, Debi Jackson, describes herself as a "transgender rights activist"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35655[/ATTACH]
                      Yup, that's the picture she chose for her profile
                      thousand foot psycho stare and all

I think it is clear that she's the activist and is using her child to promote her views in order to get famous/infamous (in 2016 that line has gotten increasingly blurry) and impress people in her circle. "Oh look how hip and cool I am. I have a prepubescent child who is a transgender activist and you don't." She's worse than one of these obsessive beauty pageant moms.

Debi Jackson and her husband Tom have so screwed up their child by encouraging this that they admit that they had to hide knives and scissors because they fear Avery will cut off his penis.

If Avery still feels this way several years after puberty that is a different matter but now it seems that he is merely being exploited by his parents to promote a cause they feel passionate about.

"I'm, I'm an activist and my mom says my opinion is important. I have important, um, like, stuff to say, um, about education. I think, um, I think, I shouldn't get so much homework and stuff. It isn't fair. I don't, like, have enough, um, time to play my new, um, video game. And, and, um, I didn't like it when my teacher, um, took my cell phone away cuz I was, um, watching videos. I think I should, like, be able to watch videos when I want 'specially when my teacher is, um, talking about stupid, boring stuff like math.

And as 's OP shows it really messes up many of those who go down this road as adults. One can only imagine what it does to young children.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        Very much so.

Jim

Comment

yep. Reality sets in. The natural world of mammalia is either male or female unless a mistake occurs. And those mistakes are relatively rare. People who can't accept what their bodies are have all sorts of issues. Most of then psychological.

Jim
                          But it is so much like the world to try to "fix" the situation by forcing the body to conform to the mind, rather than to address the problem with the mind. Let's not deal with the REAL issue - let's just deal with the symptom.
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

We had a thread about this a couple years back, "Prepubescent "Transgender Activist"" From my OP:
                            By now many of you have seen the cover for the January issue of National Geographic which features on its cover what they call a nine year old "transgender activist" by the name of Avery Jackson.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35653[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35654[/ATTACH]
                            And in a more natural pose which
                            doesn't try to be provocative

The first thing that strikes me is just how does he (or should I say "ze" ) know that he's transgender? I mean he hasn't even hit puberty yet. When I was that age there was a kid in my class who thought he was a dog. And the next year he was saying he was a Vulcan and incessantly went around giving the Vulcan salute and saying "Live long and prosper."

Worse, according to NG's editor Susan Goldberg, "She has lived as an openly transgender girl since age 5." What?!? At the age of five boys and girls barely recognize that there is a difference between boys and girls.

And apparently he has been an "activist" for a couple years now. To be brutally frank, who really cares what a nine year old thinks about such issues? Do we really want to be taking our lead from nine year olds[1]? It isn't like they can make an informed decision.

At that age they aren't an activist but are being used by parents as a prop to support their beliefs. Avery's mom, Debi Jackson, describes herself as a "transgender rights activist"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35655[/ATTACH]
                            Yup, that's the picture she chose for her profile
                            thousand foot psycho stare and all

I think it is clear that she's the activist and is using her child to promote her views in order to get famous/infamous (in 2016 that line has gotten increasingly blurry) and impress people in her circle. "Oh look how hip and cool I am. I have a prepubescent child who is a transgender activist and you don't." She's worse than one of these obsessive beauty pageant moms.

Debi Jackson and her husband Tom have so screwed up their child by encouraging this that they admit that they had to hide knives and scissors because they fear Avery will cut off his penis.

If Avery still feels this way several years after puberty that is a different matter but now it seems that he is merely being exploited by his parents to promote a cause they feel passionate about.

"I'm, I'm an activist and my mom says my opinion is important. I have important, um, like, stuff to say, um, about education. I think, um, I think, I shouldn't get so much homework and stuff. It isn't fair. I don't, like, have enough, um, time to play my new, um, video game. And, and, um, I didn't like it when my teacher, um, took my cell phone away cuz I was, um, watching videos. I think I should, like, be able to watch videos when I want 'specially when my teacher is, um, talking about stupid, boring stuff like math.

And as 's OP shows it really messes up many of those who go down this road as adults. One can only imagine what it does to young children.
                            Given the "right" parents this girl might be getting operations to turn herself into a horse

00000000000000ars2f.gif

Too far fetched? Nobody would ever try to turn themselves... into an... animal...

00000000000000ab000-01d.jpg

Comment

O appreciate the way Schupe takes responsibility...

I played my part in pushing forward this grand illusion. I’m not the victim here. My wife, daughter, and the American taxpayers are—they are the real victims.

Comment