X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 00000000000000ar00.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• 00000000000000ar00.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• I'm always still in trouble again

Comment

• 00000000000000ar1aa1b.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]32883[/ATTACH]
            If they're aiming for Johnny Cash, that last line is waaaaay too long to fit ("we'll claim they're genuine" would work).
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              If they're aiming for Johnny Cash, that last line is waaaaay too long to fit ("we'll claim they're genuine" would work).
              "They're all fine."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                "They're all fine."
                By "last line" I mean the last line of the verse of the song they're parodying (the last three lines of the comic).
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

By "last line" I mean the last line of the verse of the song they're parodying (the last three lines of the comic).
                  I know. I think saying, and "we'll pretend they're all fine" fits better than Genuine.

Comment

I know. I think saying, and "we'll pretend they're all fine" fits better than Genuine.
                    If you drop the "an'", sure.

sigpic

Comment

If you drop the "an'", sure.
                      or "all"

Comment

or "all"
                        I appreciate that you agree with me.

sigpic

Comment

• Way too much talkinating going on here.

Needs more cow bell pictures

00000000000000ar1aa1bb.jpg

Comment

• sessions.jpg
                            When I Survey....

Comment

• I took this screenshot myself. This book...it's real.

yes we can meme.jpg
                              I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                                I took this screenshot myself. This book...it's real.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32911[/ATTACH]
                                Can you make it any smaller? I'm in danger of being able to decipher part of it.

sigpic

Comment