I look forward to next year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I look forward to next year.

I enjoy being alive. I enjoy playing at amtgard and swinging a boffer at folks. I enjoy stories whether it be Momotaro Narnia or Tom Sawer. I like going to church and trying to love God and my fellow man. I like music Sheena is a punk rocker and rockabilly is cool.

Why am I saying all this? Well the truth is I dont know how long my life will be. I can only hope really that it will be a fair amount of years. I have to admit I get stressed out easily. I am a scatterbrained doofus sometimes. I say things I regret sometimes. I have done lots of things I am not proud of. I get tired seeing people bicker and act like everything is going to just fall to pieces.

I have honestly really only started to get out as a person. I am thankful that God cares about us because well sometimes I dont like myself much. I look forward to next year because I want to see all of the today's that will make up the year.

I want to see life unfold and be thankful I get to experience it at all.

I pray that we can all be wiser more loving people. That I may become who I need to be.
    sigpic

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
    I enjoy being alive. I enjoy playing at amtgard and swinging a boffer at folks. I enjoy stories whether it be Momotaro Narnia or Tom Sawer. I like going to church and trying to love God and my fellow man. I like music Sheena is a punk rocker and rockabilly is cool.

Why am I saying all this? Well the truth is I dont know how long my life will be. I can only hope really that it will be a fair amount of years. I have to admit I get stressed out easily. I am a scatterbrained doofus sometimes. I say things I regret sometimes. I have done lots of things I am not proud of. I get tired seeing people bicker and act like everything is going to just fall to pieces.

I have honestly really only started to get out as a person. I am thankful that God cares about us because well sometimes I dont like myself much. I look forward to next year because I want to see all of the today's that will make up the year.

I want to see life unfold and be thankful I get to experience it at all.

I pray that we can all be wiser more loving people. That I may become who I need to be.
    That is just a wonderful way of looking at things Wall! It is light years ahead of the way I thought at your age. I have a lot of hope for you! Have a blessed New Year!
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      That is just a wonderful way of looking at things Wall! It is light years ahead of the way I thought at your age. I have a lot of hope for you! Have a blessed New Year!
      Thank you.
      sigpic

Comment

What seer said.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

What's his age?

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker View Post
            What's his age?
            Early 20s I assume?
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Early 20s I assume?
              Almost 23
              sigpic

Comment