Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, anyone got anything they would LIKE to play here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, anyone got anything they would LIKE to play here?

This isn't strictly speaking an exploratory thread - I'm just trying to find out what, if any, games someone would like to participate in?
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

I like games but you would have to be here in person for most of them.
    sigpic

Comment

hopscotch

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
        This isn't strictly speaking an exploratory thread - I'm just trying to find out what, if any, games someone would like to participate in?
        I'd honestly be down for that Western TV-Show style game you suggested a while back. Though I have to admit I much prefer live-action games now (thanks to a certain Virtual Table-Top I subscribe to).
        Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
          I'd honestly be down for that Western TV-Show style game you suggested a while back. Though I have to admit I much prefer live-action games now (thanks to a certain Virtual Table-Top I subscribe to).
          I'd still like to do that - I was thinking about adapting it to a table top (I live where there are people now!!!) rather than pbp but only because I wanna do it and I figured it wasn't likely here.

I suspect pbp, which was never anyone's favorite, is going the way of the dodo.
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
            I'd still like to do that - I was thinking about adapting it to a table top (I live where there are people now!!!) rather than pbp but only because I wanna do it and I figured it wasn't likely here.

I suspect pbp, which was never anyone's favorite, is going the way of the dodo.
            I would love to do a pbp game with some people on Tweb. Summer is here and I will have plenty of time.
            "Down in the lowlands, where the water is deep,
            Hear my cry, hear my shout,
            Save me, save me"

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X