Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Jokes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I hold a bee in my hand, what do I have in my eye?

Beauty, beauty is in the eye of the bee holder.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• What does a watch do when it is hungry??

It goes back Four Seconds!!
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, British scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 200 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 150 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the British, in the weeks that followed, an American archaeologist dug to a depth of 20 feet, and shortly after, a story published in the New York Times: "American archaeologists, finding traces of 250-year-old copper wire, have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network 50 years earlier than the British".

One week later, Australia's Northern Territory Times, reported the following:

"After digging as deep as 30 feet in his backyard in Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, aboriginal Liberal Billi Bunji, a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely nothing. Billi has therefore concluded that 250 years ago, Australia had already
        gone wireless..."

Makes one feel bloody proud to be Australian!
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• What's the worst thing about an ancient history class?

The teacher tends to Babylon

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• This morning a clown held a door open for me.

I thought it was a nice jester.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• I had a dream about drowning in an ocean of orange soda last night.

It must of been a Fanta Sea.

Comment

• A dwarf psychic escaped from prison. Police have warned to be on the lookout for a small medium at large.
                I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Raising a family can be dificult, unles you're a necromancer and they're buried near each other.

What's a pirate's least favorit letter?
                  A copyrite infringement notice.

What's the bigest advantage of living in Switzerland?
                  Not sure, but the flag is a big plus.
                  Find my speling strange? I'm trying this out: Simplified Speling. Feel free to join me.

"Nature has placed mankind under the governance of two sovereign masters, pain and pleasure. It is for them alone to point out what we ought to do, as well as to determine what we shall do."-Jeremy Bentham

"We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question."-Orson Scott Card

Comment

• Originally posted by stfoskey15 View Post
                    Raising a family can be dificult, unles you're a necromancer and they're buried near each other.

What's a pirate's least favorit letter?
                    A copyrite infringement notice.

What's the bigest advantage of living in Switzerland?
                    Not sure, but the flag is a big plus.
                    probably should have been "Razing" and "yur" and "Theyr"

You left in a superfluous "e" and the "g" probably should have been changed to a "j" for the soft "g" sound. Infrinjment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      probably should have been "Razing" and "yur" and "Theyr"

You left in a superfluous "e" and the "g" probably should have been changed to a "j" for the soft "g" sound. Infrinjment.
                      Thanks for the help!
                      Find my speling strange? I'm trying this out: Simplified Speling. Feel free to join me.

"Nature has placed mankind under the governance of two sovereign masters, pain and pleasure. It is for them alone to point out what we ought to do, as well as to determine what we shall do."-Jeremy Bentham

"We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question."-Orson Scott Card

Comment

• Originally posted by stfoskey15 View Post
                        Thanks for the help!
                        Know Prowblemm.

Comment

• A grandfather was going by his little granddaughter's room one night when he saw her kneeling beside her bed, with head bowed and hands folded, repeating the alphabet.

"What are you doing?" he asked her.

She explained, "I'm saying my prayers, but I couldn't think of just what I wanted to say. So I'm just saying all the letters of the alphabet, and God can put them together however he thinks best."
                          --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• My brother told a great joke today! But I forget it.

Comment

• calf.jpg

calf 2.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]19245[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19246[/ATTACH]
                                I didn't get that one.
                                Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment