Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump endorses the Presidency for life!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    this is the guy you want to take away our guns, Jimmy?
    I don't have guns Sparko, nor do I have anything against guns and responsible owners. I also have no problem with responsible regulations.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Those words will go in one ear of Trump supporters and out the other and then they will thoughtlessly continue to defend and support him.
      There will always be dummies who take Trump literally instead of seriously, to their own peril.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
        Joking around on TV conversing with the president of China?!?!?!? The laughter I heard was a nervous uncertain laughter hoping it was a joke.
        You didn't hurt yourself straining that hard, did you, Shuny?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
          Edited by a Moderator
          Such is the hatred of the left. As much as I disliked Obama, I would NEVER wish harm on him, much less death. You are one sick puppy, and so is JimL for amen'ing this crap.
          Last edited by RumTumTugger; 03-07-2018, 08:44 AM.

Comment

I don't have guns Sparko, nor do I have anything against guns and responsible owners. I also have no problem with responsible regulations.
            And yet you think we should only be allowed to carry muskets.

Comment

Originally posted by EvoUK View Post
              Bit harsh.

Though it is one of those rare first world countries with capital punishment, so perhaps it is a place where you can actually get executed for treason.

Do they still drag them behind a horse & cart?
              If we went back to public executions, my vote would be for the Blood Eagle.
              I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

And yet you think we should only be allowed to carry muskets.
                I think the left should be allowed to carry muskets, as well as the security people they hire, and the rest of us can own semi-autos. That's a fair compromise.

7 Liberal Hypocrites Who Call For Gun Control While Being Protected By Guns

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  I think the left should be allowed to carry muskets, as well as the security people they hire, and the rest of us can own semi-autos. That's a fair compromise.

7 Liberal Hypocrites Who Call For Gun Control While Being Protected By Guns
                  Then there's Hollywood who used the Oscars ceremony to preach against guns... while being surrounded by armed security.

Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 2.11.33 PM.jpg
                  https://twitter.com/OfficeOfMike/sta...rmed-guards%2F
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    Then there's Hollywood who used the Oscars ceremony to preach against guns... while being surrounded by armed security.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26773[/ATTACH]
                    https://twitter.com/OfficeOfMike/sta...rmed-guards%2F
                    They like guns only when they have them, or control them.... kinda like...

I first heard of Ron Silver from an anecdote about Clinton’s first inauguration. The story that I heard goes that there were fighter jets flying overhead in honour of the new President, and Silver was initially bothered by this until he thought to himself that the jets were “our planes now.” It was now okay to enthuse about displays of militarism, because the right people were in charge.

Comment

There will always be dummies who take Trump literally instead of seriously, to their own peril.
                      There will always be dummies who take Trump jokingly instead of seriously, to their countries peril.

Comment

There will always be dummies who take Trump jokingly instead of seriously, to their countries peril.
                        That would be "country's peril", dummy.

Comment

Such is the hatred of the left. As much as I disliked Obama, I would NEVER wish harm on him, much less death. You are one sick puppy, and so is JimL for amen'ing this crap.
                          Nothing wrong with wanting to see traitors caught and punished, CP. Obama was no traitor, Trump is.

Comment

Nothing wrong with wanting to see traitors caught and punished, CP. Obama was no traitor, Trump is.
                            In your own profoundly ignorant opinion, of course. Fortunately, you're not in authority over anything at all.

Comment

I bet you are on a ton of government watch lists, Jimmy.

Comment

I bet you are on a ton of government watch lists, Jimmy.
                                What, with the other millions of us who believe Trump to be treasonous.

Comment