Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Are There Any Men Left In Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
    This is the first time I've ever heard the word "peoplekind" even be used. Wouldn't it have made more sense to suggest humankind? It solves the problem without sounding like a word Ralph Wiggum came up with.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26399[/ATTACH]
    we like to say "hupeoplekind."

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      They might let you still post from the prison library
      The Bob Turkel Prison Library?

Comment

A more horrendous story that comes out of the same town hall meeting occurred when a veteran who lost a leg asked Trudeau about planned changes to the veterans' disability program.

The vet said, "I was prepared to be killed in action,” Blaszczyk said. “What I wasn’t prepared for, Mr. Prime Minister, is Canada turning its back on me.”

Trudeau replied, "Why are we still fighting against certain veterans’ groups in court? Because they are asking for more than we are able to give right now."

https://globalnews.ca/news/4003755/i...ustin-trudeau/

Trudeau has given:

$6.5M to outdoor rink - $10.5M to Khadr - $20M to Clinton - $20M to study gender violence - $200M to Aga Khan - $372.5M to Bombardier - $2.65 Billion to foreign Climate Change Fund

The above is only a partial list. But it explains why the federal Liberals have dropped the Veterans Pain & Suffering monthly compensation from $2500 down to $1150.
        Last edited by mossrose; 02-07-2018, 09:02 AM.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
          A more horrendous story that comes out of the same town hall meeting occurred when a veteran who lost a leg asked Trudeau about planned changes to the veterans' disability program.

The vet said, "I was prepared to be killed in action,” Blaszczyk said. “What I wasn’t prepared for, Mr. Prime Minister, is Canada turning its back on me.”

Trudeau replied, "Why are we still fighting against certain veterans’ groups in court? Because they are asking for more than we are able to give right now."

Here's why there's nothing for disabled veterans:
          When is your next election for PM?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            When is your next election for PM?
            2 more years, I think. There are 5 year terms here, unless the PM calls for an election.

Edit to add: Stephen Harper's government changed the 5 year term to a fixed 4 year term. The next federal election will be in October 2019.

The next Alberta provincial election will be in May 2019, where we will be able to turf the hated NDP's.
            Last edited by mossrose; 02-07-2018, 09:14 AM.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
              Justin Trudeau interrupts woman
              Mansplaining. Sad!
              Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Justin Trudeau interrupts woman to tell her to use 'peoplekind' instead of 'mankind' because 'it's more inclusive'
                What’s wrong with “Plank lengthkind” ? It’s frightfully bigoted to include atomkind, but no gluons. Disgusting, I calls it.

Last edited by Rushing Jaws; 02-08-2018, 05:50 AM. Reason: Lack of videp

Comment

Are There Any Men Left In Canada?
                  Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                    Putin is ex KGB, and a black belt in Judo, if you ever played Judo you know how difficult it is. He would wipe the floor with the pretty boy...
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Putin is ex KGB, and a black belt in Judo, if you ever played Judo you know how difficult it is. He would wipe the floor with the pretty boy...

Who is in reality a substitute drama teacher.

Comment

Trudeau is an amateur boxer and younger, pretty sure he's bigger than putin too (putin is short). So I'd give him the edge.
                        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                          Trudeau is an amateur boxer and younger, pretty sure he's bigger than putin too (putin is short). So I'd give him the edge.
                          And panda cubs love him!

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                            And panda cubs love him!

Because he is so good at Pandering.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              Because he is so good at Pandering.

Hah!

Comment

Actually Sambo which is a Russian version of Judo. And IIRC Putin is trained in the combat version which is more like Mixed Martial Arts where kicks and other strikes are utilized.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment