Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Brave Exvius!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rayado View Post
    That's because I negotiated a better deal

Oh, and I've had to skip the story sections on The Warrior's Way stuff because it crashes if I don't. I'll have to try and find a wiki with the story stuff written down later.

Oh, and I've got Cloud and Noctis to max level, and just need to awaken them. I need Calamity Writs, Prismatic Horns, and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

Oh, and I've had to skip the story sections on The Warrior's Way stuff because it crashes if I don't. I'll have to try and find a wiki with the story stuff written down later.

Oh, and I've got Cloud and Noctis to max level, and just need to awaken them. I need Calamity Writs, Prismatic Horns, and some other stuff.
      As you progress through the main game, you'll automatically be finishing the Rookie Quests which give you those goodies. After that, Story Events and trading in Event-Exclusive currency with King Mog are the way to go for 6* Awakening materials.
      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
        As you progress through the main game, you'll automatically be finishing the Rookie Quests which give you those goodies. After that, Story Events and trading in Event-Exclusive currency with King Mog are the way to go for 6* Awakening materials.
        Yeah, I saw that for the rookie quests. One problem is some of the ones I need are locked behind explorations, and I can't do those yet.

Oh, one quick question. Are Shine and Firion worth trying to max out? I just got my second Firion, so fused him for the TMR, and Shine shows up on that list of decent units, but with the warning of "awakenings costly".

Comment

Yeah, I saw that for the rookie quests. One problem is some of the ones I need are locked behind explorations, and I can't do those yet.

Oh, one quick question. Are Shine and Firion worth trying to max out? I just got my second Firion, so fused him for the TMR, and Shine shows up on that list of decent units, but with the warning of "awakenings costly".
          I've heard both are good, but Firion is the only one I've used of the bunch. He's got a lot of 'additional bonus damage against enemy type' passives, and I've heard he's pretty awesome once you max him out. Of course, I have no shortage of damage dealers right now, so he finds himself on my back burner.

Comment

CV beat me to it on Rookie quests

Comment

I've heard both are good, but Firion is the only one I've used of the bunch. He's got a lot of 'additional bonus damage against enemy type' passives, and I've heard he's pretty awesome once you max him out. Of course, I have no shortage of damage dealers right now, so he finds himself on my back burner.
              Okay, thanks. I've switched out Chloe for Zyrus for now. So my lineup is Cloud, Noctis, Chloe, Santa Roselia, and Warrior of Light. I've been using the trust moogles to get Kaliva up pretty high towards his TMR.

Comment

Okay, thanks. I've switched out Chloe for Zyrus for now. So my lineup is Cloud, Noctis, Chloe, Santa Roselia, and Warrior of Light. I've been using the trust moogles to get Kaliva up pretty high towards his TMR.
                Chloe is awesome for her Elemental Resistance abilities... I just wish I'd have levelled her sooner. And yeah, I'm swimming in Trust Moogles for both Ray Jack and Kaliva right now (I've got a 100% Trust Moogle for each of them, plus another two at 15-20%)... I just need to summon them to make any use of them.

Comment

I got Miyuki today, I know she isn't a high ranking character, but it is one of the new ones.

Comment

I doubt it. I got two Miyukis yesterday.

Comment

I used the Lapis I had been accumulating from the event, and I got 2 Drace 4 Star , Rikku 4 star, Larsa, 2 of the 5 Star Balthier, and 5 star Luneth.

Comment

Yeah, I'm going to switch out Santa Roselia for Aria. The latter has a revive, and some good abilities for removing status effects.

Comment

Yeah, I'm going to switch out Santa Roselia for Aria. The latter has a revive, and some good abilities for removing status effects.
                          Good idea, but just a heads up... As someone who runs her as my main Healer, I strongly encourage you to have a backup reviver for individual KOs (because dropping 70MP on a single downed unit is superfluous). I think Warrior of Light has one, so you should be fine.

Comment

Good idea, but just a heads up... As someone who runs her as my main Healer, I strongly encourage you to have a backup reviver for individual KOs (because dropping 70MP on a single downed unit is superfluous). I think Warrior of Light has one, so you should be fine.
                            Unfortunately he doesn't have it until I use the awakening option on him, so for now I have no one who can revive, other than Aria that is. I did get Cloud awakened to 6 stars just recently, so he's got some more cool attacks.

Comment

I got Hope today. I do like that I have been getting some characters I recognize, even if they aren't the best.

Comment

Looks like Balthier has surpassed Cloud for capping, so I should probably swap him out.

Comment