Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump proves he’s a racist.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    According to Trumps ex wife, Ivana, he kept a copy of Hitlers speeches next to his bed. That should give you a hint.
    Yeah. It was in a cabinet. And he said they were a gift that he never read.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

According to Trumps ex wife, Ivana, he kept a copy of Hitlers speeches next to his bed. That should give you a hint.
      Uh huh... Yeah, his ex wife, after a hugely public and incredibly bitter divorce, would not be biased or willing to lie.

I wouldn't take his word about her, either. That divorce was almost as nasty as Charles and Diana's was.
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
        Yes, because you can always trust ex-wives to tell the truth about their ex.
        Huh, according to Bill, there's some truth to it.

I read Mein Kamph in college...
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
          You're looking in the mirror, right MM?
          No.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
            Er, Jim, you already conceded he was legit.
            No, I didn't. I didn't say he was not legit, but I didn't say he was legit either. What I said was that his legitimacy as a "duly elected" president was questionable.

Hayes, Kennedy, Bush II - all elections that have problematic elements - two of the three being corruption. (And note that I voted for Gore.)

Same could be said for almost every election pre-Electoral Reform.

Trump, however, won fairly. There's no evidence the Russians successfully influenced anything. I knew when Clinton won the nomination it was unlikely she would win the election. Some moron thought making her front runner was a good idea - that more than anything else killed what little shot she had. Everyone was looking at the polls - but the metrics of the race were all wrong for her. Early returns had her in the lead when I turned in - yet I fully expected to wake up to a Trump victory - and I didn't even like the guy.

I fumed for weeks after Gore lost - still not happy about the way the Court stepped in - but Bush WAS duly elected and his presidency was legitimate. There's no actual question about Trump's legitimacy as president - all that is is sour grapes talking.
            That's a silly argument, Tea. They are, or were, either legitimately elected or they were not legitimately elected. Getting away with it doesn't make them legit, or "Duly elected." And if they were a party to the fraud, then they are even more illegit, they are criminal, or, in Trumps case, treasonous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
              Huh, according to Bill, there's some truth to it.

I read Mein Kamph in college...
              Along with Mao's Little Red Book.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                Watch what they do, not what they say.

Comment

Watch what they do, not what they say.
                  You might keep that in mind when dealing with Trump.... SCOTUS, religious liberty, abortion, federal judges, economy.... Yet you are constantly fixated on what he says or tweets.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Yes, because you can always trust ex-wives to tell the truth about their ex.
                    Interesting....

The Trumps' divorce proceedings appeared on New York tabloid newspapers' covers for 11 days in a row, and Liz Smith wrote about nothing else for three months. Their divorce, in a deposition in which she accused him of rape and of pulling out handfuls of her hair, was finalized in December 1991. However, in 2018, in a TV interview on Good Morning Britain she stated that Donald Trump had never touched her badly and that it was in fact the lawyers who had suggested to make these false accusations.

I wonder what other false accusations "the lawyers" suggested she make.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Nothing of substance to respond to.
                      Except that the post you picked had no ad hominem directed at you. <AH> just means that section of text was directed at me as an insult or to tear down my character, intelligence etc. I cut those out now before I reply. It mskes it much easier to see the point made, if any. Of course if after editing for <AH> there is nothing left, tgen I just put
                      a shrug.

Youll notice I dont edit out points made about things other than me regardless of whether or not I think they are stupid, silly, or wrong.

Jim
                      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                        No - but you are duped. Why would any of you support someone that would in a rally encourage and bask in getting the entire crowd to express vocal and frenzied hatred of congresswomen he happens to disagree with?
                        As it has been pointed out, Trump didn’t approve either, but she is a Jew hater so following your own logic, you must hate Jews too.

Think about the kind of person that can do that - think about how much hatred you would have to have to purposefully get people that riled up against fellow human beings.
                        You mean like trying to assassinate sitting members of Congress?
                        Like firebombing a government ran facility?
                        Beating a reporter and his cameraman, half to death?
                        Rioting across the country, destroying and looting your own community.

Those Trump supporters are full of hate, wait those were democrats that did that stuff. Using your own logic, why do you support their violence?

Do you guys not understand how dangerous that is? Do you not understand what a mob mentality is, and how much destruction and death tends to come from it?
                        Yet it’s been democrats doing all the violence, but you support them so...
                        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          You might keep that in mind when dealing with Trump.... SCOTUS, religious liberty, abortion, federal judges, economy.... Yet you are constantly fixated on what he says or tweets.
                          You might want to look behind the curtain. Where is the great health insurance he promised, the Big infrastructure bill, the deficit reduction, the cleaning of the swamp/lobbyists.

http://nymag.com/intelligence/2019/03/350-lobbyists-swimming-in-trumps-swamp-html

Not to mention all the crooks in his administration who were already forced, from the outside, to resign. And btw, for the economy he has done nothing. As usual he inherited a bounce back economy from Obama, and as usual he is going to take credit for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                            I have a copy of The God Delusion. Guess using Jimmy logic, I must be an atheist.
                            "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

You might want to look behind the curtain.
                              There is no curtain - or filter!

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                                I have a copy of The God Delusion. Guess using Jimmy logic, I must be an atheist.
                                I have several copies of the Book of Mormon in my study at Church!!!!

Comment