Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Little Greta comes clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Alberta should secede from the Kingdom or whatever Canada is.

It's being discussed more than it ever has been since Trudeau won the federal election again last October.

We aren't a kingdom. We're just a country in the Commonwealth.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
      It's being discussed more than it ever has been since Trudeau won the federal election again last October.

We aren't a kingdom. We're just a country in the Commonwealth.
      Well I knew you are part of the United Kingdom in some wacky colonial way.

Come join the USA! We could make 3 or 4 states out of you guys. Maybe we will name one after you!

Comment

Well I knew you are part of the United Kingdom in some wacky colonial way.

Come join the USA! We could make 3 or 4 states out of you guys. Maybe we will name one after you!
        We've often talked about being the 51st state. Until you have a lunatic democrat for president...........

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

We've often talked about being the 51st state. Until you have a lunatic democrat for president...........

Hopefully after living under the yoke of Trudeau and being Canada's whipping boy, you guys would become a red state(s) [Republican] and we could turn the tables on the Demoncrats.

Oh and we will need to invade BC too. They are the meat in an Alaska/Alberta sandwich. We can empty them out and ship all the liberals over to Quebec.

I think we need to make all that a part of my and rogue06's presidential campaign.

Rogue-Sparko-POTUS.jpg

Comment

Hopefully after living under the yoke of Trudeau and being Canada's whipping boy, you guys would become a red state(s) [Republican] and we could turn the tables on the Demoncrats.

Oh and we will need to invade BC too. They are the meat in an Alaska/Alberta sandwich. We can empty them out and ship all the liberals over to Quebec.

I think we need to make all that a part of my and rogue06's presidential campaign.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42349[/ATTACH]

You all would have to switch colours. Up here the Conservatives are blue and the Liberals are red, so I think, to make our statehood good for us, the Republicans would have to be blue.

Comment

You all would have to switch colours. Up here the Conservatives are blue and the Liberals are red, so I think, to make our statehood good for us, the Republicans would have to be blue.
              We are Red, White and Blue!

Murika!!!!

Comment

We are Red, White and Blue!

Murika!!!!
                Yes, but, I think, to be good neighbours and allowing us to enter statehood, you should switch your Republican colours from red to blue. Because.

Comment

Yes, but, I think, to be good neighbours and allowing us to enter statehood, you should switch your Republican colours from red to blue. Because.
                  because... the PIN™?

Comment

because... the PIN™?
                    Yuh!

Comment

Yuh!

Well you will have to take that up with the GOP and the DNC.

What about yellow?

Comment

Well you will have to take that up with the GOP and the DNC.

What about yellow?
                        Too much like the orange NDP. And it would make CP sad.

I do like green, but we'd totally have to get rid of the environmentalists. Because the Green Party in Canada is, well, green.

Comment

Too much like the orange NDP. And it would make CP sad.

I do like green, but we'd totally have to get rid of the environmentalists. Because the Green Party in Canada is, well, green.
                          So red is blue, yellow is orange, and green is green? And you think CP is colorblind?

We will use white for Alberta cuz it's the frozen north.

Wait, that's racist. Hmmm.

Purple is gay, as is the rainbow. I think we are out of colors, mossy.

Comment

So red is blue, yellow is orange, and green is green? And you think CP is colorblind?

We will use white for Alberta cuz it's the frozen north.

Wait, that's racist. Hmmm.

Purple is gay, as is the rainbow. I think we are out of colors, mossy.

Why not just call it "mossy". Which is sort of green. Which is good!

Comment

Hey, little Justin has bought into the lies big time. He wants Canada to have zero emissions in 30 years.
                              What "lies" are these exactly?
                              “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                                Yes. Her motives were stated surely. She demands that we disable every bit of emissions. Complete and utter ZERO admissions. So, basically the end of civilization as it exists.
                                This will possibly occur. Not because of Greta but because of Climate-Change denial by the likes of you.

Climate Change Could End Human Civilization as We Know It by 2050, Analysis Finds: "...the situation is becoming ever more desperate. Without immediate and drastic action, reminiscent of efforts during World War II, a new analysis predicts that by 2050, climate change could become an "existential threat to human civilisation" that can never be undone".

https://www.sciencealert.com/by-2050...-as-we-know-it
                                “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment