Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Men can get pregnant too...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men can get pregnant too...

This sucks, I wanted to be a man specifically so I didn't have to get pregnant and have periods!

ACLU

@ACLU
    There’s no one way to be a man.

Men who get their periods are men.

Men who get pregnant and give birth are men.

Trans and non-binary men belong.#InternationalMensDay

2:46 PM - Nov 19, 2019

https://www.theblaze.com/news/men-ca...-aclu-declares
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

I'll post something after my hot flash subsides.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      I'll post something after my hot flash subsides.
      See it's happening to you too!
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        This sucks, I wanted to be a man specifically so I didn't have to get pregnant and have periods!
        pretty much loony tunes ...
        My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
          pretty much loony tunes ...
          Except they really believe this....

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
            Except they really believe this....
            I know. They fail to accept that while a man might think like a woman, or a woman might think like a man, they are men and women because of what they are physically, not how they think. Male and Female are physical attributes that in most cultures are also closely linked to a set of behaviors. But the behaviors don't define the biological sex of a living entity. And the imagination does not magically change physical reality and make a women have an XY chromosome, and imagination does not give a man XX chromosomes. And while there can be some physical ambiguity, that is not the case they are talking about.
            My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

I know. They fail to accept that while a man might think like a woman, or a woman might think like a man, they are men and women because of what they are physically, not how they think. Male and Female are physical attributes that in most cultures are also closely linked to a set of behaviors. But the behaviors don't define the biological sex of a living entity. And the imagination does not magically change physical reality and make a women have an XY chromosome, and imagination does not give a man XX chromosomes. And while there can be some physical ambiguity, that is not the case they are talking about.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

This is exactly the opposite of the truth. People are their brains (or minds) not their body, although a body can be male or female.
                “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                  This is exactly the opposite of the truth. People are their brains (or minds) not their body, although a body can be male or female.
                  A serious question for you. What do you think of human beings who believe they are animals? A cat for instance.
                  Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
                    A serious question for you. What do you think of human beings who believe they are animals? A cat for instance.
                    Being human is so last year, the next frontier is trans-speciesism according to these new books

There are plenty of people out there who suffer from species dysphoria these days. They feel they are a non-human species trapped in a human body, rather along the lines in which transgender people feel gender dysphoria. We may just be at the start of a major new liberation movement.

https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle...-a3228701.html

Comment

I knew it! I'm really a cute kitten trapped in a cute human!!!

Except on puppy days, of course.
                      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

I’m a box of rocks

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          I’m a box of rocks
                          You faker! You turned into bacon years ago!
                          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                            I’m a box of rocks
                            Well. That explains a lot.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
                              Human beings have no idea of what it’s like to be a cat or any other species apart from their own. At best, a human can imitate a cat. Some people become obsessed by the imitation and will change their appearance. They are never a cat.
                              “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                              “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                              “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment