Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Possible quick downtime now. (28/09/14 13:51 GMT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible quick downtime now. (28/09/14 13:51 GMT)

^

Patching Shellshock and some other stuff.

All sorted.

Comment

Disabled the plugins (incl. the SB) as part of the maintainance, they're back up now.

--C

Comment

What, no amen button?
        Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
          What, no amen button?
          I want to "amen" this post.
          Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
            I want to "amen" this post.
            The plugin for it is this. We just need someone to download it and make the edits required into making it a Amen button.
            "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
            -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            I support the :
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Chrs.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
                The plugin for it is this. We just need someone to download it and make the edits required into making it a Amen button.
                Do you know how to do that, kiddo?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Amen.

AND I want a YEAH button!
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    Amen.

AND I want a YEAH button!
                    Amen! And, Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                      Amen! And, Yeah!
                      amen.pngYeah.png
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]2166[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2167[/ATTACH]

pink yeah.png

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                          Do you know how to do that, kiddo?
                          Yep, although I'll need Chrs or someone with access to those forums to download it.
                          "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                          -Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          I support the :
                          sigpic

Comment

Chrs would have to install it. He has the security access to the server and forum files.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              Chrs would have to install it. He has the security access to the server and forum files.
                              Yep, and somebody has to edit the plugin to say Amen instead of Thanks!
                              -Unknown

I support the :
                              sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X