Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Post-modern feminist destroyed by facts, reason, and logic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seer View Post
    Are you saying that because she was a woman?
    peterson2.jpg
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]26177[/ATTACH]
      That pretty much sums up the whole interview...
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
        C'mon, everyone knows that the only thing worse than Nazis is people who are against Nazis. :p
        The only thing worse than Nazis are those who make emotion-laden, specious comparisons to Nazis in an effort to shout down an opposing POV.
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
          And the definition of Nazi is: ‘one who is not a progressive’ so you can justify punching anyone that disagrees with you in the face.
          Reminds me of when I defended Bryan Cranston on twitter when there was all sorts of outrage over his not-even-remotely-horrible comments during a BBC interview re Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey where he said that there could possibly be a way for them to redeem themselves.

I was called a "rape apologist" by multiple people and was told by one they'd beat the crap out of me if they met me in real life.

That's how it goes with these sorts of liberal nutjobs. Disagree with them even slightly, and you're a racist Nazi homophobic rape apologist who deserves to get the crap kicked out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by CMD View Post
            Reminds me of when I defended Bryan Cranston on twitter when there was all sorts of outrage over his not-even-remotely-horrible comments during a BBC interview re Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey where he said that there could possibly be a way for them to redeem themselves.

I was called a "rape apologist" by multiple people and was told by one they'd beat the crap out of me if they met me in real life.

That's how it goes with these sorts of liberal nutjobs. Disagree with them even slightly, and you're a racist Nazi homophobic rape apologist who deserves to get the crap kicked out of them.
            People demonize the opposition to make them inhuman so it is easier to hate them. The same attitude that soldiers use in war against the enemy: calling them Krauts, or Gooks, or Chinks. Or that racists use against others, using words like Nigger*, Spick, Wetback. The liberals are being exactly who they pretend to hate: intolerant bigots.

*The words used above are used in an academic manner and not calling someone a name or as profanity so it is allowed under tweb rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              People demonize the opposition to make them inhuman so it is easier to hate them. The same attitude that soldiers use in war against the enemy: calling them Krauts, or Gooks, or Chinks. Or that racists use against others, using words like Nigger*, Spick, Wetback. The liberals are being exactly who they pretend to hate: intolerant bigots.

*The words used above are used in an academic manner and not calling someone a name or as profanity so it is allowed under tweb rules.
              Not to mention; feeding self righteousness and self justification. Just another form of school yard bullies denying that they're doing anything wrong, because their targets are less than human.
              1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
              ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
              Scripture before Tradition:
              but that won't prevent others from
              taking it upon themselves to deprive you
              of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by CMD View Post

Why do you love rapists!
                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                  Nice distraction. Guess you have no answer for how hate speech laws are currently being used to shut up those protesting mass rapes or human trafficking that the government ignores or makes excuses for. Oh well... if you can’t see how hate speech laws are used to arrest people that bring up truths that would rather be left hidden, I can’t help you there.
                  Do you have proof of what you're describing?

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                    Protesting in speech or in print is fine. Protesting by destroying limousines and storefronts is not. Do you understand the distinction?
                    I wasn't talking about people destroying things.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                      Do i really have to unpack all the really, really obvious fallacies here?
                      I would love for you to explain the great harm to free speech the hate speech laws in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Scandinavia, France, Germany, and the UK have caused.

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
                        C'mon, everyone knows that the only thing worse than Nazis is people who are against Nazis. :p
                        describing antifa as "people who are against Nazis" is like describing Hilter as "that guy who gave Jews free train rides". They are militant leftists and are, in fact, worse than Nazis.
                        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychic Missile View Post
                          I would love for you to explain the great harm to free speech the hate speech laws in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Scandinavia, France, Germany, and the UK have caused.
                          You cannot effectively argue against mass migration (a great evil) without being fined or imprisoned, or even just harassed by cops.
                          "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

How about having to go to court for a practical joke?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/s...video-11495282
                            “I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity.” - C.S. Lewis

Comment

Source: Preacher locked up for hate crime after quoting the Bible to gay teenager

A Christian evangelist was accused of a hate crime and locked up in a cell after preaching from the Bible to a gay teenager.

Gordon Larmour, 42, was charged by police after telling the story of Adam and Eve to a 19-year-old who asked him about God’s views on homosexuality.

The street preacher referred to the Book of Genesis and stated that God created Adam and Eve to produce children.

Within minutes he was frogmarched to a police van, accused of threatening or abusive behaviour 'aggravated by prejudice relating to sexual orientation' - despite not swearing or using any form of offensive language.

The father-of-one spent a night in custody and faced a six-month ordeal before a sheriff cleared him of any blame.

The incident, which occurred in his home town of Irvine in Ayrshire, has become a rallying point for Christian campaigners who are concerned that freedom of speech is being stifled by political correctness.

Source

© Copyright Original Source

Please note that he was specifically asked what "God’s views on homosexuality" were. He didn't run up to anyone and get in their face and start condemning them. He didn't swear or use offensive language.

Fortunately, later cooler heads prevailed but this is not the only time such things have happened. IIRC, similar incidents have taken place in Canuckistan as well.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                                describing antifa as "people who are against Nazis" is like describing Hilter as "that guy who gave Jews free train rides". They are militant leftists and are, in fact, worse than Nazis.
                                Not to mention that antifa considers anyone who doesn't believe exactly as they do are Nazis, and starlight is on record as supporting physical violence against those who don't share his particular political views as well.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment