Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

We have indictments in the Mueller probe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Give me a solid example of where I have defended him at every turn.

(Watch Jimmy run away AGAIN when he's called on to back up his crap)
    I'm fairly certain that if you defend him at ANY turn, JimL considers you a Trump supporter.
    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      I'm fairly certain that if you defend him at ANY turn, JimL considers you a Trump supporter.
      True that - I am on record early on as calling for somebody to take his twitter account from him! I guess that's "supporting him", too.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

True that - I am on record early on as calling for somebody to take his twitter account from him! I guess that's "supporting him", too.
        Of course it is. If you really didn't support him, you would be encouraging him to make more posts.
        1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
        ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
        Scripture before Tradition:
        but that won't prevent others from
        taking it upon themselves to deprive you
        of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          Trump is not the one I would have chosen, if I really had a choice. He has not done all that badly, but there are some things I will condemn him for. First thing that comes to mind is not moving the US embassy to Jerusalem as he promised. Even with his flaws he is so far above Hillary it is pitiful.
          I liked Cruz, until he revealed himself to be a complete weasel who was willing to do anything to win. I liked Rand Paul, but he disappeared almost as soon as he announced his candidacy, partly because he lacks charisma and partly because the media focused all of its attention on Trump under the hilariously mistaken belief that Hillary would mop the floor with him. I liked Ben Carson because he seems like a man of integrity, but he is so politically naive that Hillary really would have mopped the floor with him. Kasich is a classic RINO who campaigns as a Republican but governs like a Democrat.

That left Trump as the best candidate to defeat Hillary, and all things considered, he's been a pretty good President.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Jimmy - this may come as a total shock to you, but "not attacking somebody many times" is not the same as supporting them.
            That seems to be the attitude around here when a liberal doesn't disavow each and every offense by a democrat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea of red View Post
              That seems to be the attitude around here when a liberal doesn't disavow each and every offense by a democrat.
              Show me one example.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Word is Flynn is next on the chopping block.

Comment

Show me one example.
                  http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...ing-degenerate

I'm sure that and any other examples I provide are not sufficient though -- but I tried.

Comment

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...ing-degenerate

I'm sure that and any other examples I provide are not sufficient though -- but I tried.
                    Wow, I was all prepared for you to produce an actual example, and I was going to say "OK, thanks"....

But, Sheeesh....

So, Sea, let's pretend we're friends and try to follow this exchange, OK?

Here's something really dumb that Jimmy said.

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                    Yes, your many attacks against Trump make it obvious how you are not a supporter.
                    This was my reply...

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    Jimmy - this may come as a total shock to you, but "not attacking somebody many times" is not the same as supporting them.
                    Then you weigh in with...

Originally posted by Sea of red View Post
                    I ask for an example:

Show me one example.
                    And you respond by linking to me saying...

That's just dumb.
                    How, exactly, is that an example of

Comment

Wow, I was all prepared for you to produce an actual example, and I was going to say "OK, thanks"....
                      Suuure you were.

So, Sea, let's pretend we're friends and
                      Actually, lets not do that.

I ask for an example:
                      And you respond by linking to me saying...
                      I said "around here" as in, not just specifically you, but the general tone on this forum.

Comment

Suuure you were.
                        I was! I was actually disappointed when you actually blew it.

Actually, lets not do that.
                        Why? You're not capable of being friendly?

I said "around here" as in, not just specifically you, but the general tone on this forum.
                        And I asked for ONE example, and you linked to something totally unrelated.

I'd be happy for you to try again. Or, you could just admit you jumped in without knowing what you were jumping into!

Comment

I was! I was actually disappointed when you actually blew it.
                          I don't care if I "blew it" in your view, nor do I care to try again, or go down endless rabbit holes with you. I've got better things to do with my time than to fall for another one of your games.

Why? You're not capable of being friendly?
                          Been there and done that with you -- it didn't work.

Comment

I don't care if I "blew it" in your view, nor do I care to try again, or go down endless rabbit holes with you. I've got better things to do with my time than to fall for another one of your games.
                            So, you insert yourself needlessly into my business, then claim "I have better things to do".

Been there and done that with you -- it didn't work.
                            What a weenie.

ETA: And I apologize for asking you to actually back up something you said. I should know better.

Comment

What a weenie.
                              Thanks for the compliment, but I don't feel that way about you.

Comment

I've got better things to do with my time than to fall for another one of your games.
                                Originally posted by Sea of red View Post
                                Thanks for the compliment, but I don't feel that way about you.
                                Yet here you are.

Comment